mylife.com / invasion of privacy big time
This company invades your privacy. When you create your account and have a Yahoo AOL, Gmail account, it automatically requires you use the same login and password. Then it reads and DISPLAYS YOUR ENTIRE ADDRESS BOOK! Not only that but I captures a picture of me and I have no idea how. It's not a photo I've used except for FaceBook.
Their offer for FREE is the worst of misrepresentation I have ever seen. You can't really use what you go in there for as a free member. The FTC lets companies use this term FREE when in fact most have a price to them. Like the credit check commercials that offer a free credit report. The report isn't free, you have to pay $89 or so before you can get your report. To me, there not one thing about that as free!
The best part of their site - Try to find a way to contact them! I spend over 20 minutes and couldn't find it.
More mylife.com Complaints & Reviews
- mylife.com - scam internet website 
- mylife.com - scam 
- mylife.com - scam & privacy violation 
- mylife.com - rip off 
- mylife.com - has my personal data 
- Mylife - false information 
- My Life - unauthorized charges
- Mylife - inaccurate/outdated information.
- Mylife - mylife identity premium $13.95/month
- Mylife - inaccurate information