MyLife / charges
I received an email for MyLife and this suppose to allow you to control what the social media says about you, also any derogatory credit remarks.
I received an email stating I could come back and try for 8 days premium membership for $1 not exactly forth coming it is $2 dollars and they charged me on my bank card international fees. None of the information is up to date on it and you receive enormous message that are not even true about credit or who is exactly searching for you.
More MyLife Complaints & Reviews
- MyLife.com - scam internet website 
- MyLife.com - scam 
- MyLife.com - scam & privacy violation 
- MyLife.com - refunds 
- MyLife.com - rip off 
- MyLife.com - what a scam! 
- MyLife - mylife.com
- MyLife.com - stay away
- MyLife - fraudulent website
- Patricia Spray MyLife - too little information. too short a time to find out more & too expensive to do more searching