Mygiftcardsite.com / fraud gift card

1 Poway, CA, United States Review updated:

ok. These guys are a total fraud company and I don't even know how to report them to someone official to close them down. They are stealing money from little old ladies. My mother in law purchased a $20 gift card for my son and it never worked. Tried to call the company of which the phone number on the card is incorrect and the recording gives me a new number to call. Every time I call them, they have said they would mail a new card. It never came and this request was made 3 times. Then they said they would escalate the call, but no one ever called. Now I called them today and they said they would only talk to the cardholder who is my college age son and at college. They never told me this before! He certainly doesn't have time for this run around. I was asked which bank they were associated with and they said they could not tell me since I wasn't the card holder! What! I finally am accepting this is not a legit company. I told the girl on the phone, she better look for another job, because this company will certainly get shut down at some point. Not sure how that will work, but they are actually stealing thousands of dollars from unsuspecting customers. We will never purchase one of these credit cards from anyone, not knowing which ones are frauds, and may I suggest that no legit business carry the cards in their stores! I actually wish I bought the card, because I would just go back to the grocery store and complain to them. But alas, I am done dealing with this scam company . But buyer beware. I would not purchase any of these visa type cards anywhere! Just give cash as a gift!!! This is their phone number: [protected]. They change their story everytime I call. Scammers!

Mi
Jul 27, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      27th of Jul, 2015

oops. It was a $40 gift card. But these can add up if hundreds of people have the same problem! Someone is making money!

• Ad
      30th of Oct, 2015

i also got a card from mother by the same people. the card first didn't work so i had to send in a fax with the purchase info to activate it. they wouldn't talk to me because i didn't purchase it. 4 days later it still didn't work
    so they mailed a new one which took two weeks. i had $250 on it. i have only been able to spend $86 of it. i called
    866-952-5653 the activity history had only the record of the one purchase. i spoke with a sup and she said there was a purchase of $150 at stater brothers. it doesn't show this online or through the phone system. she had no explanation for this. also because it was my mother that bought the card she would have to call or I need to fax in documentation: name, card# and my ph# and the amount in question. It has been a nightmare since getting this card.