My Hub Travelrefund not received

My hub travel is totally fake.

I booked my tour for Udaipur and paid 20, 500/- in two parts but they did not send me any booking and food vouchers. so after many fall ups i cancelled my booking before one month of my travelling and demand for refund.

I cancelled my bookings on 10th January, 2018. now its more than 2 months but still my refund is pending.

They just did fake promises that we will proceed for your payment refund but actually they did not refunding any amount.

its very much common that now a days payment transfer is to easy and fast through Net Banking / NEFT. Than why they took long time in processing??? Hence, they did not provide any services still why they want such a long time????

i want my refund on priority bases as its more than 2 months but there is no any updates from their side.

• Updated by Radha Pathak, Mar 19, 2018

Resolved: I just received call from "MY HUB TRAVEL" and they assured me to refund my money before 31st March, 2018.

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Apr 04, 2018

Every time you are are telling same thing,

Just check the proper solution from consumer court also .

• Updated by Radha Pathak, Apr 10, 2018

Received 10000/- out of 20, 500/-

Waiting for full payment.

Ra
Mar 19, 2018

Comments

• Ji
      Mar 30, 2018

Same thing happened again today! The company believes that "taking time" is the resolution instead of actually refunding the money ... I have given 8 chances to them in the last 4 months and I can't afford it anymore.

Mr. Rakesh (Mobile: +91-[protected]) is threatening me that the refund will not be processed if I do not close this complaint as it is still under resolution and still needs time to refund.

I have the call recordings for all the conversations that happened.

IF YOU WANT THE ISSUE TO BE RESOLVED ... REFUND MY MONEY !!! THAT IS THE ONLY RESOLUTION.

Apr 04, 2018

"Resolved: I just received call from "MY HUB TRAVEL" and they assured me to refund my money before 31st March, "
    2018."

Just wanted to check ...
    You have written this statement as per the instructions of My Hub Travel.
    Is the refund done? If yes, why is the complaint still not resolved?

They have also threatened me that if I do not write a similar statement, they are not going to process my refund of Rs. 28000. I clearly denied the same and told them that the only resolution is to refund the money. This is just a technique to delay the refund as similar deadlines (final dates) to refund my money were given 8 times in the past 4 months. Many other people are facing a similar issue. How can we trust them?

• My
      Apr 04, 2018

@Jitendra S Dear Jitendra,

Just clarify your question with Radha Pathak .

She has received the refund or not .

• Ra
      Apr 09, 2018

@MyHub Travel Not Completed... get only 5000/- don't know when remaining wii get back...

Apr 09, 2018

@ My Hub Travel ... Please clarify on my refund first. I have asked the question to her itself.