My Hub Travelholiday package

Dear Sir,

I had made a complaint regarding non-refund of advance paid to My Hub Travels. I am giving below the complain matter which was also acknowledged by Complaintsboards as well as My Hub Travels. The company had requested for time. It is almost 2 months since I have complained, but I am yet to receive the Advance amount of Rs.14000.00

As I can see from the ocean of complaints against MY HUB TRAVELS, I understand that this company is only cheating people all the time. It is time someone takes up this and bar the company from dealing in this manner.

Could you please be kind enough to let me know what is to be done now? Do I need to proceed legally through the consumer court or through normal legal procedure from the designated court? Kindly let me have a line in reply to enable me to proceed further in the matter.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Deepa Iyer

Ra
Jul 01, 2018

Comments

• Vi
      Jul 09, 2018

Have filed a complaint against the company, but at present, the company is not available, they have removed their website from the network, they have switched their contacts off, moved their office from the address, hence complaint could not be processed ahead.

Regards