[Resolved] My Heritage / dna kit
i sent my kit in on 10/4/2017 and its still saying not received why is the i spent 80 something dollars on it and still nothing saying you guys got it [protected] is my account id...its not far to me that i wasted all that money for nothingi want to know why its taking so long when it says after yall get it it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get the dna results
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2017
I sincerely sympathize with the long anticipating wait time and I will do my best to assist with helping you track your DNA results.
I understand that you sent your vials out on the 4th of October and today is the 19th. I currently do not see anything out of ordinary in your wait time yet and I'm pretty confident your tracking will show your kit as received very soon. We receive tons of vials each day and each kit that is received is given extra attention to ensure the highest quality reading.
When your kit is received, we will notify you by email and the results will be accessible to you online on the MyHeritage website.
To track your order, please do the following:
Log into your account and simply hover your mouse over the DNA tab and click on 'Manage DNA kits’:
Click on the three dots on the right-hand side of the DNA file and select 'Track':
You will then see a tracker allowing you to track the entire process and keep an eye on your DNA kit:
Click on each step listed on the tracker to read detailed information about it.
I wish you all the best with your DNA research and I have already written an e-mail to you. Please feel free to reply to me if you have any questions.
MyHeritage Support team
More My Heritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys 
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- MyHeritage - monthly payments