MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / payment not received
Good day, I would like to lay a complaint against 3 of your consultants. My service has been suspended due to payment not received, yet payment was made on the 2nd of February 2019.
I spoke to 2 of your consultants on the 2nd of February, via live chat. First Consultant was Tumelo Lekhera, he confirmed that payment of R 202.30 was due to reconnect my service for February 2019. Payment was made and proof there off was emailed to him. My service was still not reconnected. I then spoke to another consultant via live chat Marchelle Dlamini, she confirmed that R 769.20 was due so I made the payment. My service was reconnected. She was helpful.
This morning it was suspended again. Spoke to Rhengu Manganyi via live chat, confirmed that payment was made, sent the proof of payment and I was informed that I have to wait 24 - 48 hours for payment to be allocated to my account. This is inconvenient for me. The consultant was not helpful at all.
Urgently tend to this matter and reconnect my service.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- MultiChoice - account payments 
- MultiChoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- MultiChoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - customer service