MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / no connection after payment
Hi, I am sending a complaint again, I do this almost every three days.
My name is Letta Moganedi (Account no: [protected]), my daughter paid for my DSTV connection on the 3rd of December 2017 with the amount of R285. The payment had an extra R50 for re-connection as a late payment. The account was activated after we phoned to notify them of payment. Unfortunately the amount went to a wrong account, that is why there was a delay. We have been calling every three days after consultants on the phone has informed us that they see it, they just need to transfer it into our account. They reconnect the account but every three days our connection its cut off. We have sent proof of payment to the main email (email@example.com) and also to five personal emails of the consultants. This morning we phoned again. On the 23rd I made three calls, two hung up on me as I tried to explain our dilemma. At 18:00 we spoke to one who sounded like they would help us but till now we are still waiting for an email response or are-connection. transfer
We cannot go all the way to their offices. We would like to be reconnected.
Please assist us in this matter.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - connection - mrs a e j terblanche - smart card: 4286277167 [#3693748]
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - foul language on kids program
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - installers they take customers for granted
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - movies
- MultiChoice Africa - dstv taking premium customers for granted