MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / fraud
I have only recently noticed, along with my monthly payments to Dstv, which I normally pay at a DSTV outlet, I am getting funds deducted from my bank account by Multichoice. This means you have my details saved somewhere and you are using it. I can prove Multichoice has charged me twice for a facility. Do you really want m to sue for damages. The list can go on for the inconvenience you have made me suffer. Not once or twice did you steal money. It's been going on for a while now. This is outright fraud. I want my money back.
Call me today or I will contact the Ombudsman for fraud activities at Multichoice and submit all that I experienced on Social media.
Shocked at cannot believe.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - customer service