MTN / Recharge Card / over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card

1 Nigeria Review updated:

I over-scratched a #400 mtn recharge card. The serial number of the recharge card is: [protected]. The first six digits of the recharge card pin is: 313379, while the last digit is 2. The six digits between the first six and the last have been over scratched. Kindly assist me to recover the over scratched numbers to enable me load the card. My mobile phone number is:+[protected]. E-mail:akogundayo@yahoo.com. Thank you. Sender: dayo akogun

Comments

Fa
  8th of Oct, 2009

i over scrach a #400 recharge card this is the serial no 5015768372248097 pls kindly help me to recharge my phone.This is my no 07066105293.T

Mu
  15th of May, 2010

I over scratch a 200N is serial number 0121487746403 the remain others numbers is delected and pin digit is 44302303 remain numbers delected pls send to my phone number 07068247803 thank u mtn i like u bye.

Il
  19th of Jul, 2013

i over scratch my mtn recharge pin

Mo
  21st of Dec, 2013

i over scratch my mtn #400 recharge card

El
  15th of May, 2015
MTN/recharge card - unable to recharge
mtn
port harcourt
Nigeria
Phone: 08034277872

I tried recharging my phone this morning and mtn barred. My line..I have tried endlessly to no avail I even called the customer. Care to no avail, please you. Have to help me retrieve my line I will be verygrateful.this. Is my number 08034277872

Al
  9th of Feb, 2017

i over scrach a #500 recharge card this is the serial no 70003030636734621 pls kindly help me to send it to my phone.This is my no 08129696440 which is my airtel line or to my mail adolalexa@gmail.com, here is the last 8 numbers 4438 0789

Ai
  16th of Feb, 2017

@alex adolphus Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post, dated 9 February 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Regards,
Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence