MTN NigeriaI scrached off my recharge pin

S

i bought a recharge card of #400.00 but in the process of loading it was scrach, i have been trying all possible means to load it. kindly assist. the code number is [protected].but the pin is ***4 2*24 8804, the asteriks one (i.e *) was scrached off pls help me to get it.
this my Phone number [protected] and my e-mail is this [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Od
    Odeniyi Kehinde May 16, 2015

Number has been barred [protected] Odeniyi kehinde Oluwaseyi

• Id
    idris akande May 15, 2015

please kindly help me deactivate recharged barred i want to recharge naw pls

Oladipupo Yusuf May 14, 2015

Please my number has been barred while trying to recharge today..here is my number [protected]

• Ar
    Arowolo taiwo May 14, 2015

Plz my no is barred y loading a recharger card help out.

• Ak
    akinola oluwaseun Dec 11, 2014

I bought mtn #200 naira recharge card and I mistakenly scratch off some pins, please I nid ur assist, the recharge seriel number is [protected] and my number is [protected].please I am waitin for your respond.

• Mu
    muktar dambo Jun 28, 2014

• Du
    durojaiye Mar 24, 2014

how can i get get my puk
    no, my mtn line no is [protected], thanks

• Bl
    blackjesus Jan 02, 2014

please mtn i tried loading an airtime and i guess I dialed the numbers incorrectly for couple of times so I got barred from recharging, You guys should help me fast as you can, . Number is [protected] and the name is Ufuoma.,

• Ba
    bakare balikis Nov 07, 2013

Please mtn, my two sim was bar from recharging yesterday when i was trying to load a card. Please help me to unbarred my sim. The number are [protected], [protected]. I've been calling customer care but you are not connecting me. My name is Miss bakare balikis

• Ba
    Banji Sep 11, 2013

Pls my mtn line has been barred from calling or recharging when trying to load a card. I need your help to unbar it. This is my number [protected].
    Thanks
    Banji Agboola

Joel Sabo Sep 11, 2013

Please sir i was being barred from recharging when trying to reload a card. I need ur help to be unbarred. This is my no:- [protected]. Tanx u

• Og
    ogbeifun kingsley Sep 11, 2013

my name is Ogbeifun Kingsley, i was barred from recharging while trying to load a recharge card.my phone number is08163228353 .pls unbar my line, so i can can continue my business.

• Ek
    Ekeanyanwu Daniel C Jul 07, 2013

I mistakenly scratched off d sliver panel of 200 recharged card can't see d second 3 N̶̲̥̅̊Ợ̥ and d serial number is [protected] my number is [protected]

• Em
    emeraldstone May 11, 2013

I bought a recharge card of 400 but scratchd of the whole pin, d serial no. S [protected] nd my mobile no. S [protected]

olufunmi Apr 22, 2013

I mistakenly scratched off d sliver panel of 400 recharged card can't see d first 3 N̶̲̥̅̊Ợ̥ and d serial number is [protected] my number is [protected]

• Ka
    Kasdennis Feb 09, 2013

[protected].i was barred from recharging pls un-bar it for me

• Ar
    aramide Jan 10, 2013

Please my line was barred while trying to load. my no is [protected]. thanks

• La
    Lartyv Dec 28, 2012

My line was barred while trying to load my credit.my number is [protected].please unbarred my line as i have important calls to make

• Ay
    Ayokunle Dec 10, 2012

Please mtn, my sim was bar from recharging yesterday when i was trying to load a card. Pleas help me to unbar my sim. The number is [protected]. I've been calling customer care but you are not connecting me. My name is Olatunji Ayokunle.

• Al
    alimi ibrahim Dec 03, 2012

i mistakenly pressed d wrong pin 5times nd i was barred from recharging.pls help [protected]

• Fa
    faluyi pelumi Nov 30, 2012

plz mtn, kindly help me unbar my fone([protected])dat was barred sinx last week while tryn 2 load a recharge card...tnx

• Al
    Alonya E M Nov 20, 2012

Please kindly help me to unbar my phone no.[protected] that was barred from recharge service while trying to load a recharge card this morning.Thanks from Evans A.M

johnsenaya Jul 21, 2012

i scratched my recharge card badly and was barred while trying to load. My number is [protected]

• En
    eniola94 Jun 19, 2011

please i need the puk number for my fone. the number is [protected].

• Pa
    pastor kennedy ndubuisi Nov 17, 2010

My name is john kennedy my phone number is [protected], i use Nokia
    E75 and i can, t access gprs whats the problem please help.

• Ab
    Abiodun Balogun Oct 28, 2010

I couldnt see the pin number of my recharge card due to one or twom reasons, ve tried the call line so many times all to no avail pls i cant lose the mtn 400 thi is the serial no [protected] my phone no is [protected]

• Es
    esther aduma Oct 17, 2010

i want to register my mtn simcard online and when i type my number in it will tell me that i should type in a valid number

• La
    lawal idowu Aug 22, 2010

i loaded a card three days ago and till now it has not reflected on my phone, later a message shown that within 24hours it will be reflected till now i have not seen anything.the card airtime code is [protected]

mary orhuweru Aug 11, 2010

i want my number [protected] to be swap with [protected]. you can reach me with this number during the day08037434371.

• Ad
    Adewumi Edward Friday Jul 28, 2010

PLS CAN YOU HEIP ME WITHPUK PROBLEMS MY PHONE NO IS [protected]

• Fa
    fasina olmide Jun 30, 2010

please i need the puk number of my mtn sim .The number is [protected] .my email is [email protected]

oluseyi Jun 28, 2010

I FORGOT MY PHONE PIN CODE, AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO LOG INTO MY PHONE, IT FAILED THEREBY REQUESTING FOR MY PUK NUMBER.

Chinedu madu May 22, 2010

My line has been barred i can't load please mtn nigeria unbar it this my number [protected]!!!

• Oa
    oamen May 17, 2010

I have encountered the same problem with my phone too, i have a O2 XDA mini phone and i have not been able to use GPRS on it. Can u guys help me on this issue.
    I am Oamen and my phone number is [protected]...email address is oomonhim[email protected] i will be expect ur assistance on this please!!

• Lg
    l godwin Apr 02, 2010

please unbar my line for me .i can not make call but i can receive.my number is [protected]

• Or
    OREGBEMHE KENNEDY Mar 18, 2010

i need u to restore my [protected] with [protected].call me on this number [protected] that the sim swap has been done

• Ak
    Akinlosotu vincent Jan 29, 2010

kindly help restore this my MTN
    number for me [protected] which i lost sometimes ago with this new number [protected]. pls do on time.

Chumana Jan 27, 2010

My sim wants me to input PUK code. Kindly assist. my number is [protected].

• Ad
    ade_22 Jan 05, 2010

I used mtn number [protected] when i was in Nigeria and un getting to Malaysia, i could only receive sms only on the number. I cannot not make call and i cannot receive call and i cannot send sms. please, kindly help me to solve this roaming problem

Chinedu Noble Anibema Dec 31, 2009

MTN please help me to unbar my line([protected]). I dialled wrongly. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Chinedu Noble Anibema . Lagos Nigeria.