MTN Nigeriamtn share and sell

Using the mtn share and sell, i transfered #200 recharge card to [protected] from my cell phone [protected].i received a message saying the amount was not transfered but the recharge card was not returned.I tried calling customer care but was referred to their website .Please i need an urgent reply.My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

• Ba
    barsagacity Mar 08, 2014

pls i forgot ma puk code i need another one ma fone number is [protected]

• Ga
    gabriel king Dec 06, 2013

i forgot my new pin and need my puk code to reopen the sim. my phone number is [protected]

Olatunji Oluwaseun Jul 25, 2013

Hello,

Service provider said problem is not from them.

Thanks

Olatunji Oluwaseun Reuben
    Akure, Nigeria

Olatunji Oluwaseun Jul 17, 2013

Hello,

My Nokia Asha200 can no longer receive calls from other lines, send sms, open sms inbox folder. My affected MTN lines are [protected] and [protected]. Kindly help me find solution to this problem.

Olatunji Oluwaseun Reuben
    Akure
    [email protected]

• Ho
    holuwatosin Jul 01, 2013

Please help me with my sim puk cood. And i'av misplace my sim pack. My number is [protected]

mary rose repaso Jun 20, 2013

please help me to open it again my simpack.i try to change the pasword but i forget the old one and it was block.please try to send my puk pin please just send me in my email

mary rose repaso Jun 20, 2013

my pincode as been block and i have lost my simpack. can i ask the puk number?please cuz i really need this number heres my number [protected].

Magreth Zachariah May 30, 2013

please My name is Margret, i just mistakenly lost pin code now i cant find my Sim pack to input my PUK code, please help me. my number is [protected]

• Nw
    Nwosu K Cosmos Apr 25, 2013

I lost my MTN PUK SIM CARD number and had lost my connection to network. My SIM CARD number is [protected].Please do the needful.

• Wa
    wassim85 Mar 30, 2013

i need my puk...my number is [protected]
    four number
    1:[protected]
    2:[protected]
    3:[protected]
    4:[protected]

• Ju
    justice ehigie Mar 25, 2013

my pin code is blocked, and i don't knw my puk code. here is my email:[email protected]

• Ai
    Aina Oluwatoyin Emmamuel Feb 18, 2013

I lost my sim pack so i need my PUK no to open my sim back this is my number [protected]

• Fr
    Franca Agge Jan 16, 2013

Please my puk code my number is [protected] send to [email protected]

• Og
    Ogunbowale olamide Nov 29, 2012

Plz i nid my mtn puk numba [protected] here iz my email:[email protected]

• Ig
    igwe Anyi Aug 04, 2012

Please i mistakely press 12345 and my sim blocked and my phone said i should enter puk number which i don't have.The numbers i frequently calls are:
    [protected].
    My name is Igwe Mmasichukwu
    Email [email protected]
    thanks

• Fe
    felixjerry Apr 30, 2012

i forget my puk code my number is [protected]

• Ad
    Adeleke17 Mar 23, 2012

Lost my puk code my num.. [protected]

• Ig
    igwe onyebuchi Mar 20, 2012

my sim card is now rejected for the cause of puk code and pin code

• Al
    ali abdullahi Jan 24, 2012

my phone is requesting for puk number and i had misplace my sim park and my number is [protected].these are the number i know off head [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].08135360013pls help me to open my phone is very important.u can reach me through this number [protected].pls and pls

• Na
    nafisat Jan 21, 2012

hello, i am jumoke from ibadan, please i want u to send my puk number to my E-mail, this is my phone number [protected] and this is my E-mail: [email protected]/ [protected]. this is my family and friend number.
    [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] then i have register the sim

• Al
    alfred solis Jan 14, 2012

i want to know my PUK number cause ive lost my sim pack and this is my number

• Ps
    Psalm7 Oct 30, 2011

pls, i need my puk code.My phone number is [protected]

• Ak
    akohjob Sep 08, 2011

my name is Godwin i lost my puk code certificate then i need it back please send it to [protected] or to mail me on [email protected]

• Sh
    Sharaph Aug 10, 2011

I think MTN is up on something messy which will definitely spoil their reputation...

• Yt
    ytyie Jul 27, 2011

i need my mtn sim puk code that is why im here and the number is [protected] if you can help me find it contact me here [email protected]

• Xi
    xianya May 20, 2011

My pin was blocked and PUK number written on SIM card is [protected]. My phone number is [protected]. my email address is [email protected] or can cantact me on [protected]. Pliz send me How to unblock PIN and PUK. Thanks

• Bi
    bidemmy oyeniyi May 03, 2011

hello, my sim got block and requesting for puk and sim code, am Oyeniyi Abidemi by name, based in Abuja, my email address is [email protected]

Olajide Apr 21, 2011

I am using MTN [email protected] and I load =N=2, 500 credit for 9.00pm to 6.oo am internet access per month and am not yet up end the month of my credit but whenever long in I meet HSDPA MTN - NG which I can not have access. I don't no what may have been the problem.
    Pls let me have to my phone [protected]

• Ak
    Akinnawonu Gbemileke Apr 14, 2011

my phone is requesting for puk number, and my number is [protected]. and this are the number i do call [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

joyce okpara Mar 05, 2011

my phone has been blocked and i don't have PINCODE and the PUK number, this is my number [protected]

• Mi
    michael itunu Feb 22, 2011

please help and restate my PUK number [protected]. I misplace my sim-park

• Ju
    jude mateke Feb 15, 2011

hello some pls help me to get my puk number back pls. it was a dude whom try to play game with my phone and mistakely blocked it. my cellphone number is [protected]

Chioma Jennifer Feb 08, 2011

Am Cynthia, please i've been disable from using MTN Sell n share. my number is [protected], email [email protected] please i need ur urgent reply.thanks

Chioma Jennifer Feb 08, 2011

Hello, my names are Jennifer, chioma, Obi with phone number [protected]. I change my my MTN share 'n sell pin number sometime ago. Some weeks back, I try to transfer my airtime via share 'n sell and I now discovered that have forgotten my pin number because I changed it several time. Presently, I don't know which of the pin number I am using now and I have been Banned from using share 'n sell. I want MTN to please help me out and reactivate my share 'n sell services. Thanks

Chioma Jennifer Feb 08, 2011

i want to retrieve my share and sell code

• Le
    lexydo Feb 08, 2011

I Alex from Abuja I want mtn line to be unbarred. [protected]

• Fo
    fortune2 Jan 27, 2011

My pincode has been block and i have lost my simpack.i need the puk number very important.dis is the number:[protected].last rechage card 200.

• Fo
    fortune2 Jan 27, 2011

My pincode has been block and i have lost my simpack.i need the puk number very important.dis is d number:[protected]. nigeria.or email me [email protected]

• Si
    simon ogbaji Jan 03, 2011

i lost my puk code for [protected]

• Da
    DAVID FAMOUS Dec 31, 2010

My pincode as been block nd i have lost my simpack.i need the puk number very important.dis is d number:[protected]