M&T Bank / forms of id
I recently moved from New Jersey to Buffalo and wanted to open a local bank account (I'm with PNC in NJ). When I went to M&T in Buffalo, they wouldn't accept my NJ Driver's license as a form of ID. Never before has my NJ license been refused as a form of ID! In fact it's a holographic license and everyone needs to show either a passport or birth certificate just to get a NJ license. I had to go home to get my passport and go back to open the account.
Also, when I was opening the account, the branch manager specifically said there were no fees to transfer money between banks. It turns out I was lied to and there is a $3 fee for everytime I send money from M&T to another bank electronically.
More M&T Bank Complaints & Reviews
- M&T Bank - insuffiecent funds! 
- M&T Bank - scam and cheating 
- M&T Bank - legitimate insufficient funds! 
- M&T Bank - cashing an m&t ck @ their bank 
- M&T Bank - unlawful foreclosure threatening! 
- M&T Bank Corporation - new customer/payroll check clearance help!!!
- M&T Bank Corporation - customer service reps not knowledgeable
- M&T Bank Corporation - installment
- M&T Bank Corporation - my auto loan 110-001-4813930-0001 jeep wrangler
- M & T Bank - unprofessional bank teller