Mr Robert Jim, Manager Director Citi Bank Plc England United Kingdom / scam?

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi i got this email which informs me of getting an x amount of cash (USD) and apparently its a CITIBANK or something of the sorts. The email is as follows:

Attn: Dear Friend,

Its my pleasure to inform you that we have verify from the bank directary regarding the transfer of your fund delay in West African with official company while ago and it was good news because the requested fee was less expessive for you to afford. Your Bank Draft contains your total fund($2.500.000.00 USD) have deposited with the CITI BANK ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM so that your fund will be wired to your account immediately you contact the bank director with your banking transfer informations.

However we contact CITI BANK ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM to discuss this with the bank director as its has not been delivered to you and he told me that your fund can be transfered to you via a direct wire transfer(KTT) into your account.He told us to instruct you to contact the bank to apply for a direct wire transfer into your account to avoid loosing your fund due to delay, Therefore contact CITI BANK ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM with below information, send to them your bank account information where to transfer your total fund.

CITI BANK PLC ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM CONTACT DETAILS.
ATTN: MR ROBERT JIM, MANAGER DIRECTOR CITI BANK PLC ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM
TELEPHONE: +44 703.596.6040 /// 0044703.596.6040
EMAIL: citibankplcuk@rocketmail.com

Send an email to the bank with the above bank email and apply for your wire transfer as i have informed the bank about you already, On receipt of your fund into your account endeavour to inform us immediately you receive your fund in your account. the director told me that the only fee you are suspose to pay is transfer charges of your fund into destinated account in your country and it will also serve as the bank transfer charges. Then, I gave them your address but you have to reconfirm it to them again together with your bank transfer information to avoid any mistake in your TRANSACTION and also try to contact them as soon as possible today to quicken the processing of your transfer into your account destination in your city.

Your account Name------------------
Account Nunber -------------------
Rout Number------------------------
Swft Code------------------------
One Copy of your Pic--------------

Let us know as soon as you receive your fund.Thanks and May God Bless You With Your Family,
DR CHARLES EZE, GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF WEST AFRICAN STATES.

Ta

Comments

• Lo
      25th of Feb, 2009
    Citibank - Charges to my CC
    Unknown
    Hayward
    Phone: 510-909-9469

Hello, I noticed a charge of $29.99 to my citiback Master Card. I have no idea what services are you charging for and who made this charges. Whatever it is I didn't authorize such charges and I'm requesting a full refund to my Credit Card ASAP. Thank you so much.

Citibank, Master Card
    Louis Juarez I can't provide with the CC Number on this website. Any questions feel free to call me. Thank you

Louis Juarez

• Co
      25th of Feb, 2009

Ok Louis.
    You got it.

• Mo
      17th of Dec, 2009

Dear Lucky Winner,

Congratulations on emerging as one of our award winners. Toyota Award Company offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to claim your funds which amounts to £750, 000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling).

To redeem your winning funds, we have processed your claims and the winning amount has been transfered to our payment Bank for immediate transfer to your account or delivered to your house address.

Do contact our payment Bank responsible for the transfer of your funds to you. To contact them, do make use of the following contact details below:

Bank Name: Citi Bank Plc
    Contact Person: Mr. Mathew Jones
    Direct Tel: +44 703 597 0591
    Email : citi-bnk-plc@hotmail.co.uk

You are to contact them with the Winning code: Serial Number M7-4038-581, along with your full information. Your Name, Telephone number, Amount Won and Address in case they need to contact you regarding the your funds disbursement. This information will not be kept by Citi Bank Plc.

Wish you all the best of Luck, Congratulations once again!!!

Mr. Jerry Smith
    Customer Care Officer

• Mo
      17th of Dec, 2009

please response to me. did comment text correct?

Sincerely

MOHSEN MAHDI

• Ha
      15th of Jan, 2010

I got that mail also!

• Le
      23rd of Jan, 2010

Sir. I receive a mail from other people, address to your company...This true or fake?

Dear Lucky Winner,

Do contact our payment bank responsible for the transfer of your funds to you. To contact them, make use of the following contact details below:

Bank Name: Citi Bank Plc

Occupation:
    Date Of Birth:
    Sex:
    Amount won:

Thank you and once again, Congratulations!!!

Mr.Paul Adams.
    Customer Care Officer.

• Li
      7th of Nov, 2010

My friend Mendez

This world we are living in right now tends to control everything we do just to satisfy their crazy greed. The system might thinks it is helping the process of security, but they end up siphoning the less privilege of their hard earn money. These grievances apart;

The IMF IBAN I.C. has stopped the fund in transfer and demand that we purchase a COT code. This was not the trend in the past months. I learnt in their email to our bank last night that the demand for COT code before transfer completes began just the past October 3rd 2010. You see what our world is turning into?

And the prize they have on it is 0.4% of the total sum which is $8, 000, 000.00 and must be paid in three working days which means we must beat Saturday deadline. I was not expecting this recent development in Mega transfer laws. I would have save some money for this time. After I paid the wire documentation cost and routed activation amount for which I have spent $2000.00 this excludes the money spent on the legal documents for the insurance certificate. My savings has reduced to about $3000.00

Now we have to pay mega sum of $8, 000.00

I have made a few calls from my office to see if I can raise some money. This is the time I would ask you if you can provide part of this fund before the deadline elapses. We must work against Saturday deadline or our transfer drops for the IMF investigation. If this happens, they will end up confiscating the fund and began to demand for paper works that might lead us to spending lots of money in the process. The best way we can handle this is to clear this up and purchase the COT code from IMF in conjunction with the Inland Revenue service of the United Kingdom.

Mendez, I don’t like my government. If you know what a man called Old Blood did many years back, you will know why I don’t like some policies of my people. I will tell you about this when we meet.

Please how do we come up with this demand?

How much are you sure you can find to meet this deadline. Just let me know. I have $3000.00 left in my savings. We shall look for more to add. Let me know what you can do about the balance. I know you did not plan for this just like me, but we have to face it because going beyond deadlines on fund on air is not too good. Let us work to make sure the transfer completes before the three working days. We must prove the system wrong.

I will wait for you mail or call.

Regards
    CitiGroup, London
    +44 70457 5380

• Li
      7th of Nov, 2010

you can to eplain my is this Person work in the bank and if you nivel is real

Best regards

21st of Aug, 2015
    Citibank - Amk hub. Bad security guard
    Singapore

Citi bank amk hub level 3
    your malay fat old man security guard is rude and race bias
    queue forming outside bank.
    Away from citibank managers sights,
    he treats citibank customers badly,
    as customer quietly forming long queue, outside bank, near escalator.

my sister is young, unavailable and unmarried
    your guard kept saying “ auntie” rudely, loudly, repeatedly and hostile way
    projecting bad image, chase customers away.
    pls send your security guard to customer service class. He is not passionate in his work.
    Bad working attitude.
    He misbehave even after working hours.

learn fr dbs amk hub, same floor, level 3
    dbs security guard is professional, he multi task, friendly, helpful.

I am very disappointed w citibank security guard.
    He treats customers like prisoners, including ladies, men customers .