Motorola V3i / screen broke down without any pressure

1 India Review updated:

I have Purchased a Motorola V3i 10 Months ago and I could see a small crack on my LCD when observed keenly. I reported it to a Service Center and they say that is not an Issue and now My screen suddenly is oozing some liquids out and it is not giving any display. Moreover the my mobile is in warranty and the warranty is not covering the damaged parts. And If I need to replace the LCD Screen then it is going to cost 4800/- which is the 70% of the price of a new handset.

Never buy Motorola defective mobiles!

Comments

• Ud
      29th of Jun, 2007

Yes I m agree with complaints against Motorola V3i. I m also facing the same issue.

Dont purchase Motorola Mobile even if u get at Rs. 1.

Beware of Motorola Mobiles and its services.

• Sh
      4th of Jul, 2007

I bought a Moto V3I 7 seven Months ago... Now suddenly the LCD screen is broken. I never knew that its so delicate. When i contacted service center they are saying it will cost Rs 4894. Now i am getting a new V3I for 7000. Does this mean that... other parts of this mobile is cheap???

Really this phone sucks guys...

Be careful with moto phones.

14th of Jul, 2007

I have motorola v3i phone whose flap cord is malfunctioning. My mobile is under warranty period. It is in motorola service center for past 2 weeks and the service people are saying that the higher authorities are not providing them with required parts.

• Dh
      3rd of Sep, 2007
    Motorola V3i - Battery swapped during service !
    India

I have a Motorola V3i IMEI: 359414/00/809310/6 which I had got repaired from an Authorized dealer Ucom technologies, Lower Parel, Mumbai vide receipt number 225 for Rs. 1291.00.
    Since having received the mobile on 3-8-07, I have experienced that my battery life has dropped drastically and lasts not even 1 day. I have reason to believe that the original battery has been replaced by the dealership servicing the mobile.

9th of May, 2008
    Motorola V3i - 11 DAYS AFTER PURCHISE NOT WORKING
    LARSEN & TOUBRO
    India

After purchase servecing is poor
    21st apr2008 i had purchised motorola V3i after 11 daye it was not getting charging i bring it to service centre surat they found fault in set dated on 3rd may 2008 till now there is no replacement of set and no proper reply from service centers days are passing no one is bouthered

how can i relay on such a branded company product if services are insuch a way after sails

it has been purchised in SURAT, INDIA

24th of Nov, 2008

I have bought Motorokr E8 on 7.7.2008 and in the very next month, its LCD was damaged and since then my phone is in service centre, I have already given a written notice through my learned counsel to the Motorola concerned Service Centre and in reply they said that they have done the job but now some other part is not working properly and to get the same fine, they need more days.

• Ab
      7th of Mar, 2009
    Motorola V3i - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
    MOTOROLA
    India

My name is A.B.Roshan from Bangalore I had purchased a motorola v3i on the 24th of march 2008, since then the phone has been sent in for repairs to authorized service centers several times regarding major issues like –
    • Software problems,
    • Motherboard damage,
    • Dysfunctional display, speakers and SD slot.

each of theses problems occurred within weeks of giving them for some repair or the other. Even as I am submitting this complaint the phone is being held with the Motorola service center at K.K.Enterprises, Ebrahim's Residency for more than a week now for speaker problems.

Apart from the defective hand set the after sales service is also appalling they are never prompt on their delivery and they handle the phone clumsily resulting in damage to the phone panel which the warranty does not cover.

Since the product is almost out of warranty I demand that Motorola REPLACE MY PHONE because the problems don’t seem to abate in the future and all charges will be levied on me for ABSOLUTELY NO FAULT OF MINE.

I had purchased this phone with a lot for interest and by what I have experienced regarding QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT and AFTER SALES SERVICE of MOTOROLA I have lost all inclination to purchase any product tied to Motorola in the future and strongly recommend that others too.

• Mo
      30th of Mar, 2009

Good Eveining

I loss my motorola v3i model mobile IMEI No 354514015366935

i want to block this IMEI Mobile if any body using this mobile

thanks and best regards...

please send the block confirmation message to my email address (knockmyiid@yahoo.com)

my contact number is 9701413286

14th of Apr, 2009

My screen is not working if i need to change please tell me favourable cost to replace it

14th of Apr, 2009

Screen is not working and i want it to be changed or replaced at geniune price

14th of Apr, 2009

My screen is not working pls changee it up

3rd of Feb, 2010
    Motorola V3i - mobile lost
    sccl

Name: Gopagani Ramdas
    Address: Q.No.:C-63, RK-5 colony, c.c.c., Mancherial-504208.
    Phone Model: Motorola V3i
    Make: Motorola electronics pte ltd.
    Last used no. +919573444435
    E-mail for communication: maheshlaxettimncl@yahoo.com
    Missed date: 10.01.2010
    IMEI NO: 352503011370969

• Pr
      7th of Mar, 2010

the same issue occure to me also . the main screen of my 2yrs old v3i phone is broken . when i asked to a service center they told it will cost 4800. now i am going to buy a new phone with that money. that is better than repairing the v3i