Having problems with 3GStore.com?

3GStore.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 14, 2010. The latest review Pepwave surf SOHO was posted on Oct 12, 2015. 3GStore.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. 3GStore.com has resolved 0 complaints.

3GStore.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 3GStore.com Customer Service. Initial 3GStore.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 3GStore.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 3GStore.com. Discuss the issues you have had with 3GStore.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

3GStore.com Complaints & Reviews

3Gstore.com — Pepwave surf SOHO

I'm still out $38.00 total shipping for a returned defective router. Furthermore, the 3gstore.com tried to...

US3GStoreScam alert

US 3G Store scam/cheater/fraud/theif.

Please be aware of a scam company called us 3g store, I purchased 8320 300pcs at 113.5$, I wired 34’050 on 14/5/2010, which I waited for 26 days and still no sign of the phones, no reply on the msn, no reply to my emails, no answer to calls, no replies to sms. I borrowed that money from bank and sent to this Chinese piece of *** RAY LO that screwed me, I have called there office 100 times, he never returned calls, the frustration Im having is unforgettable, I will go to china and kick his butt personaly, Please do not be fooled by this awful scam company, i have all the conversation on msn history, and emails he sent me and i sent him, if any info on him/co please contact me asap.

US3GStorefraud

Scam US 3G Store

Please be aware of a scam company called us 3g store, I purchased 8320 300pcs at 113.5$, I wired 34’050 on 14/5/2010, which I waited for 26 days and still no sign of the phones, no reply on the msn, no reply to my emails, no answer to calls, no replies to sms. I borrowed that money from bank and sent to this Chinese piece of ### RAY LO that screwed me, I have called there office 100 times. Ray is an absolute ignorant pig, he never returns calls, the frustration I had never forgettable, I will go to china and kick his butt, Please do not be fooled by this awful company, i have all the conversation on msn history, and emails he sent me and i sent him, if any info on him/co please contact me asap.

Jeff Blair
    Telecell Inc, TX.

3Gstore.comCustomer Service Problem

Very unhappy with this store because of misinformation given by their Tech Services person. He told me that I needed a different adapter for my new air card in order to connect it to my existing antenna (all of my previous equipment was ordered through 3G so it is not like I am trying to mix apples and oranges). The Tech Services person stated that the old adapter would not work with my new Sierra Lightening air card. My old card was the Sierra Mercury.

Mind you, this is the reassuring information 3G has on their web page, "The Mobile Broadband Experts at 3GStore.com have helped thousands of customers put together a solution that suits their exact needs -- We're ready to do the same for you! If you have any questions before ordering... Give us a call at..." Well, I called before ordering and have now discovered that they may or may not correctly give you the information you need.

The part arrived today and to my dismay it was the exact same part that I already had. The part was only $13.00 but the shipping was $7.40! At the time of the order I had asked the sales person to just mail it to me but was told "No, they could not do that it was their policy to only ship by carrier." At the time I felt I had no other choice but to order the part since I had been told that my existing adapter would not work.

When I called 3G to discuss the matter I got little satisfaction. Even though this problem is due to the fact that their tech person gave me totally bogus information they absolutely refuse to do anything but issue a RMA for me to return the part (at my expense) and then will only refund the original $13.00. I feel this is very unfair - they claim it is "policy". One can only assume that their policy is to not stand behind the information their employees give customers and that their policy is to sting customers for exorbitant amounts for shipping small items with no redress for the customer when the error is on 3G's end.

3Gstore Oct 14, 2015

3Gstore.com doesn't sell phones, think you have the wrong company.

3gstoreripoff Sep 23, 2013

Be very very careful what you order from this company, any suggestion made to you by customer support should be in writing and read fine print. There is a 20% restocking fee plus you must pay return shipping

• Te
          telecellinc May 04, 2011

3Gstore Aug 20, 2010

Hello, we posted a reply to this same concern on another board you posted the same story.

We agree with you and already refunded your shipping charge - so you are good to go.

- 3Gstore.com

3Gstore Aug 20, 2010

We posted a reply to another place you posted the same story. We agreed with you and already refunded the shipping charge - so you should be good to go.

• Al
          Alex Jan 20, 2009

Purchased a Cradlepoint CTR350 which is a very nice piece, except that it does not come with battery capability.
          I had excellent (although unsuccessful -- long story not relevant to 3G) trying to track down a mobile power supply. Very responsive, very helpful tech support, who obviously take more interest than just that required by their jobs. Highly recommend for prompt service and thorough support.