Motorola Mobile Promo / is it true

Redwood, Crockford Lane, Chineham Business ParkBasingstoke, England, Hampshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
4.15
Phone: +447045783764 / +447031982556
Dear winner,

On behalf of the Management and Staffs of Motorola Inc, we officially congratulate you as the beneficiary of the cash prize (£500, 000.00; Five Hundred Thounsand Great British Pounds).

As one of our cash prize winner, you are required to come to the above office address to receive your signed Cheque. Below are the required documents you are to provide before your cheque will be issued to you hand-to-hand by the promo co-ordinator

Please let me know if its true.I am a middle class person working for my family.

Comments

As
  14th of Sep, 2008
Dude! What to talk of getting hundred and thousands of dollars or pounds when one doesnt even breathe for free. Use your head. Beware of the scams and spammers. If you do get free money, then I am your best friend. In the words of Balzac, "Behind every great fortune there is a great crime." It is the opening line in Godfather by Mario Puzo.
Ra
  17th of Oct, 2008
Hi, Harish got similar message from
Tel: +44_704_578_3764
: +44_703_198_2556
Fax: +44_700_601_2686
on 16 Oct 08. I tried to confirm the facts with Motorola Customer Care, but they are unaware of any such promotional activities within the company. Much more interesting they (Motorola company) do not want to lodge any complain against this number nor do they want to verify the facts. Its really a funny world.
  17th of Oct, 2008
I was sent the same mail. The gits spelled company / conpany as part of their e-mail address. Also a dead give away was that their e-mail address was not Motorola internal it was hotmail.
Ra
  5th of Nov, 2008
Even i have got similar mail on oct 16...
Ka
  27th of Jun, 2009
i recevid on massage from TA-PELSOFT tha masssage is 750.000 pounds have been awarded to you copy your pament no:91/wg6834
for claims email motorola_stakes@live.com (end massage)
whyre coming in massaage plz telmee
So
  13th of Aug, 2009
I have received the same massage from TM-HeloMoto that 750, 000.00 pounds has been awarded to me vide pament No.374/WG6834, for claim email : motorola_stakes@live.com & call +447045783764
  12th of Sep, 2009
sir i have msg. on my mobile that you win prize if it is true than contact me on this no.-09416039771
Ps
  18th of Sep, 2009
i have msg on my mobile that you awarded the sum of 7.5lack pound what is mean it and give more detailes on this mail id psuneerbabu@yahoo.com
Sh
  26th of Sep, 2009
My name is shamshuddin i have reserved msg on 25-06-2009 . awarded 750000 pounds give more details of this mail id
moghal.sham@gmail.com please mail me thanking you
  5th of Nov, 2009
Hi I got a measage and there is written that 195 000 pounds please send me terms and what i must do to take that money. I didnt understand anything so I hope you send me Reply . Thanks
Ni
  9th of Nov, 2009
my name is nizamdeen i have received a message on 6.11.09. THAT I HAVE AWARDED THE SUM OF 195, 000.00 POUNDS .IS IT TRUE . I DIDNT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING SO I HOPE YOU SEND ME REPLY SOON THANKS.
Ba
  21st of Dec, 2009
my name is armando i recieve also a 195, 000pound in my motorola mobile phone is it true i need a money my sister she have a cancer plzz tell this is true this my email armand_abila@yahoo.com
Ig
  21st of Nov, 2010
i recived a winning sms msg and i send msg to this mail..like this ( *
...‏

igor dogovski
igordogovski@hotmail.com

* Change picture

To claims.motto@live.com
From: igor dogovski (igordogovski@hotmail.com)
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 6:28:30 AM
To: claims.motto@live.com )
and payment No...
then i recived mail from...( *
Motorola, Inc. (Claims Requirement & Terms and Condition)‏‏‏.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

10/21/2010

* Send email
* Find email
* View details

To igordogovski@hotmail.com
From: UK Motorola (claims.motto@live.com)
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:33:16 PM
To: igordogovski@hotmail.com

Motorola —(United Kingdom)
Redwood, Crockford Lane, Chineham Business Park
Basingstoke Hampshire, RG24 8WQ

Dear Winner,
Your mobile have been sucessfully selected as one of the winning mobile numbers of UK MOTOROLA PROMOTIONAL AWARD 2010.
Congratulations!
Find claims requirements form below.
The claims requirement will enable us verify if you are truely one of the lucky winners.

CLAIMS REQUIREMENT

10. ALTERNATE MOBILE/PHONE NUMBER:
11. NETWORK NAME:
12. AMOUNT WON:
13. EMAIL ADDRESS(S):

In line with the commemorating event marking our 87th anniversary we rolled out over £36, 000.000.00 (Thirty Six Million Great Britain Pounds) for our Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public, also giving huge prizes to luckly selected winners for financial and moral support as a form of promoting the good name of our noble mobile incorporated, the Motorola, United Kingdom.

NOTE: You are to send a scan copy of your International Passport or Driver's lisence along with this form.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION

* Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
* You are required to send a copy of your passport or drivers license along with the claims requirement.
* As soon as you are verified as one of the winners, you will be required to come to our above address, United Kingdom to redeem your winning Cheque.
* Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).
* To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

Congratulation in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Motorola Claims Agent.
Tele: +44_703_192_1794.
Fax: +44_700_601_2686

© Copyright 1994-2008 Motorola, Inc. All rights reserved.
...
Legal Disclaimer
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.
...is this true or???????
Ig
  21st of Nov, 2010
i received sms msg...on my mother No. who is 0038970513922 that I/she win prize cash ...and there is phone No. and mail...claims.motto@live.com...and i send payment No. to that mail, but from my mail(what i think its not that importmant) like this:
To claims.motto@live.com
From: igor dogovski (igordogovski@hotmail.com)
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 6:28:30 AM
To: claims.motto@live.com )
and payment No...
now i received a mail from UK MOTOROLA (claims.motto@live.com) like this:

To igordogovski@hotmail.com
From: UK Motorola (claims.motto@live.com)
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:33:16 PM
To: igordogovski@hotmail.com

Motorola —(United Kingdom)
Redwood, Crockford Lane, Chineham Business Park
Basingstoke Hampshire, RG24 8WQ

Dear Winner,
Congratulations!
Find claims requirements form below.

CLAIMS REQUIREMENT

Yours Sincerely,
Motorola Claims Agent.
Tele: +44_703_192_1794.
Fax: +44_700_601_2686

© Copyright 1994-2008 Motorola, Inc. All rights reserved.
...
Legal Disclaimer

...is this true or???????
this mail is i get and from UK Motorola (claims.motto@live.com) ...pls tell me or write me to mail (igordogovski@hotmail.com) or on this side i live my phone No.write sms there 0038978405058.
Thank You!!!
Ya
  7th of May, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
my number 00971501608947 addrass yasarara123@gmail.com
Um
  22nd of May, 2011
i receive this sms : Your Cell No is awarded sum 1.5 million british pounds at the MOTOROLA 2011 ANNIVERSARY. Contact DR GARY LOPEZ. Email: motto.dept@live.co.uk/ +923214308738
Mu
  23rd of May, 2011
i also received this message ...: " Your Cell No is awarded sum 1.5 million british pounds at the MOTOROLA 2011 ANNIVERSARY. Contact DR GARY LOPEZ. Email: motto.dept@live.co.uk/ " 00923214306009...

i received this message and u also contact ( MUJI.MALIK@GMAIL.COM )
Mu
  16th of Jul, 2011
I AM FROM PAKISTAN...00 92 321 4825507
I GOT THIS MESSEGEE ON MY CELL PHONE ...
.Your Cell No is awarded sum 1.5 million british pounds BY MOTOROLA MOBILE UNITED KINGDOM .CLAIMS REF.
DR GARY LOPEZ