Motorola India / fake service!

1 India Review updated:

I gave my Moto V3i to Moto Service centre (Lajpath-Nagar, New Delhi) for Keypad repair and battery problem. A week later they gave me my cell but nothing has been done except paper work. The problem still persists. Service of Moto is really pathetic.

Comments

• Gu
      5th of Aug, 2007

I got the problems on the razor v3i since the very first day and the service center in panchkula sector 11 gives horrible service, first time they replaced the motherboard of a 1 month old phone, the phone still kept giving lot of other problems which i ignored. Later now when the phone about to go out of warranty the same service center denied service, saying that it's a tampered set, on telling them that they only replaced the motherboard, they demanded the job card which they had never given me. On lot of arguments they checked the online records and found they had replaced the motherboard. Now they have the phone with them for a week and the warranty is running out.

27th of Dec, 2007

Buddy I also had the same Exp.
    But Whats the remedy?
    can we Sue them ?

• Ru
      21st of May, 2008

dear sir i've purchased my motorola handset on 7th feb 2008...and i'm getting faults in its services pertaining to memory...i've contacted at service centre but they didn't take any action even after 15 days ...tell me what to do in this way????

• Pr
      27th of May, 2008

i got the problem in k1razor, its display became totally white .i went 2 moto service centre raipur n they promised that they will repair it within 7 day but now its near about 2 months but they say that the part has not come yet .they have given me numbers of mumbai n chennai but no use i daily call them but not got a single positive response from the company. i advise all my frens not to purchase any motorola set becoz ones a fault come IT CAN NEVER BE REPAIRED ON TIME

• Pr
      27th of May, 2008

my phone number is 09977428655 if some body wants to know more about that

• Co
      4th of Nov, 2008

no one should purchase motororola mobiles service is poor dont waste ur money on motorala i am facing similar problem with bhopal service center mdr service india limited bhopal chaps are most stupid and idiots they do not know how behave also will some one at co operate office will take a note of it