Motherhood Maternity - San Gabriel Valley, CA / Rude employees

I went into a Motherhood store in the San Gabriel Valley, Ca. I wanted to buy a single stretch mark cream. One of the ladies working there suggested i buy 6 small ones which equaled the same price as one large one. She said that I would get more for my money this way. However, I know that if I had so many bottles I'd loose most of them. So, I said no. I'll take just one. She rudely snapped back, then why by it.

Every time I go in there they ask me 100's o questions. Try to force you to sign up for their credit card. I am tempted to never shop their again.

Comments

• Fr
      8th of Jul, 2008

I am sure they wouldn't miss you.

• Li
      7th of Oct, 2009

yeah bc if they dont bug you about that dumb credit card or try to get you to buy four or more items they are not doing their job. everyone has a boss and im sure you do what your told or its your ### on the line. thats your money and your way to pay bills. same with people that work at motherhood. so dont get mad at them. its prob the hormones. and dont foget they are the maternity EXPERTS!

4th of Feb, 2010

motherhood maternity forces employees to badger customers. it's a terrible company, and its emplooyes should not take the fall.