Motel 6 / terrible customer service

Madison Heights, MI, United States

I had the worst experience with motel 6 on May 23-25 dates at Madison Heights location. Since making report on May 25, 2017, I have not been able to have my problem solved I had there. I have talked to James Brown and other advisors, and supervisors, on phone for the past almost 4 weeks and no one has done anything about my awful stay at Motel 6. It seems that there is never a manger on duty at location rather it is morning, evening, or night time. I've been getting the run around from customer care and guest relations had the worst attitude to day when i called. Very unprofessional!! They keep saying the manager from Madison Heights Michigan is going to call me but has now attempted to call me at all. I've been waiting on that call for 4 weeks now and when i call guest relations or customer care all they say is someone will call e about situation but does not. I am and have been really getting upset with this situation with this company. I travel for work and this was an poor and inexcusable. Can someone please call me at [protected] (5th time asking for situation to be resolved). I will never go to any Motel 6 after the experience I have had there and I go use to use the Motel 6 all the time for the descent price but no price is good with poor customer service.

Ss