Motel 6 / staff /customer service management
We had a group reservation to check in on 1/19/19 at the Dania Beach Florida Location and upon the buses arrival at 730pm there was not a staff member there to help or check them in... it took several phone calls and finally a staff member finally arrives and able to assist customers at approximately 9pm. Manager never showed and guest services was very unprofessional and unhelpful. So u have a bus of 20+ people and 2 drivers with no room and not sure what to do. By 11pm everyone was finally checked in and able to get rest. I need everyone checked in under the group Capital City Seahawks refunded for the one night stay. This situation was handled very unprofessionally and poorly. Not to mention not once did a manager get on the phone(when requested) or show up to make sure all guess were being taking care of.
Updated by Latisha Tish Smith-Richardson, Jan 20, 2019
Please Fix this issue
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - unethical behaviour of motel 6 front desk employee
- Motel 6 - filthy rooms, poor mattresses, on, beds rude front desk motion detector coming on all night and high kprices.
- Motel 6 - house cleaning//laundry
- Motel 6 - "unethical behaviour" very unprofessional
- Motel 6 - motel