Motel 6 — staff
I have never been treated this way by hotel staff ever. They treat me horrible. Its ridiculous. I've been screamed at by these cleaning women. I've had things shoved at me and doors slammed in my face. I could not treat someone I despised that way so for them to treat a perfect stranger that way blows my mind. I'm a very laid back easy going person so i know for a fact I haven't provoked this behavior. In my heart I honestly believes its racial. I'm a blonde haired Green eyed Caucasian female .See Top 10 Worst Companies in Chattanooga, TNSince I've been here they all have been very hateful and rude to me with one exception, Theresa. Theresa is a women that works in the front office. She has been nothing but nice to me, so for her I am grateful. I just want to honestly know what I have done to be treated this way. I have been here with my husband for over a month now and very rarely even ask the staff for anything. I'm just really truly confused on why I have been singled out and would really like an answer. Thank you for your time.
Chattanooga East Branch
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days