Motel 6 / management, ada behavior
I had stayed at the motel "midtown" in Albuquerque, NM for four nights. I have a service animal, trained to be off of a leash due to I have a disability requiring her to be. She does not leave my side, on the afternoon of Sept. 21, 2017, I was walking to the office, with my animal in attendance. The manager/whoever he was, walked toward me, my animal alerted, not approaching the person. He demanded she be on a leash, I tried to explain her job, he wouldn't listen, so I turned and returned to my room. The next day I went to extend my stay and was refused a room because of the incident. I called the customer complaint line, was told to expect a call back, and 4 weeks later and eight phone calls, there has not been any response. Love to see people above the law.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.