Motel 6 / extreme rudeness and discourtesy
I have stayed at this place a few times. I drive over an hour here to come and visit my son with a disability who lives in Davenport. They have a pool, and he likes to swim.
I called down this morning (Sunday) which is our check out day to ask for a late check out--normal checkout is at 10--late check out is a 11. It's because my son is time consuming to get dressed and packed etc etc. I have never been refused a courtesy late check out at any motel or hotel, ever, before.
Not only that, when I said explained that and said I would never stay with Motel 6 again if that was the case, and that I would be contracting mptel 6 corporate offices to make a complaint, she very disrespectyfully said, "You'll still have to pay the 25$--that won't matter." When I reminded her that customers do have a good deal of influence over corporate business policies, she again said it wouldn't matter if I called corporate office. I never yelled or screamed or swore during this call. I spoke strongly and clearly, but again, I did not shout or curse. I asked for her name, so as to report her, and she refused to give me her name. Just to reiterate, I will NEVER stay at ANY Motel 6 again. And I will vigorously tell others of my experience.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.