Morrison's / restaurant service
Finally after hoping things would improve over the past 4 months after visiting Morrison's restaurants at Wellington (Shrops), South Shields and Tynemouth it's the last time we visit as it now looks like Morrison's have cut staff to the bone
Where else can you wait 35 minutes for a basic bacon sandwich plus my wife each time has to sent her cold soup back.
Of course the coffee we had purchased to go with our meal 30 minutes earlier was well drunk.
During our 30 minute wait we even had time to count the customers in the restaurant 6 in wellington, 12 in South Shields 16 in Tynemouth so heavens knows what happens IF they ever get busy
More Morrison's Complaints & Reviews
- Morrisons - bullying bosses 
- Morrisons - staff treatment 
- Morrisons - bullying seniors 
- Morrisons - bullying 
- Morrisons - bullinging 
- Morrisons - iced lemon cake
- Morrisons - service at self scanner in cwmbran morrisons
- Morrisons - Cafe
- Morrisons - lack of cctv in morrisons yeovil car park
- Morrisons - disabled services at caerphilly mortisons