MOR Furniture, Reno / Furniture never recived!

When my family first visited MOR furniture we totally fell in love with a bedroom set but an aggressive salesman chased us out with his quick double talk and price changes. After looking around we returned and asked for a different sales person, we got the Manager who helped us fine.

We put down $1500 on a credit card and financed the rest for one year no interest plan. Our furniture was not in but the manager promised that it would be in within the next three weeks as it was being delivered from CA.

The next day I paid off the credit card and waited excitedly for a call to pick up the bedroom set. That was February 15 its now April 16 and still no furniture. We finally decided to just get our money back but of course the MOR people are going to credit the card!!! This is infuriating since they already have my money and I will have to wait until the credit comes back on my card then request the credit card company to cut me a check a process that could take weeks.

I tried to ask if there was someone else to call and got a 1-800 number that when to a voice mail account and the manager of the Reno location claimed that she had no access to anyone higher then herself.

Basically, this process was a nightmare and unless your furniture is in stock don't buy anything from MOR.

Comments

• Je
      16th of Jun, 2007

We ordered a couch back in feb of 07 and it is now June. It has come in 3 times damaged. It takes about 5 weeks to get another one every time you refuse a shipment. They claim it comes from China in a container.

We requested a full refund today. We did get one only after I went to the sales location and explained to the manager that we just wanted to return the product and that she was doing a poor job.

She responded that she would issue a credit because I was giving her a migraine and I would become someone else's problem.

They are more than happy to take your money, but when it comes to Customer Service, they slept through that course.

Dont Buy In Tempe, AZ.