MOR Furniture, Reno / Furniture never recived!
When my family first visited MOR furniture we totally fell in love with a bedroom set but an aggressive salesman chased us out with his quick double talk and price changes. After looking around we returned and asked for a different sales person, we got the Manager who helped us fine.
We put down $1500 on a credit card and financed the rest for one year no interest plan. Our furniture was not in but the manager promised that it would be in within the next three weeks as it was being delivered from CA.
The next day I paid off the credit card and waited excitedly for a call to pick up the bedroom set. That was February 15 its now April 16 and still no furniture. We finally decided to just get our money back but of course the MOR people are going to credit the card!!! This is infuriating since they already have my money and I will have to wait until the credit comes back on my card then request the credit card company to cut me a check a process that could take weeks.
I tried to ask if there was someone else to call and got a 1-800 number that when to a voice mail account and the manager of the Reno location claimed that she had no access to anyone higher then herself.
Basically, this process was a nightmare and unless your furniture is in stock don't buy anything from MOR.
More MOR Furniture, Reno Complaints & Reviews
- Mor Furniture For Less - Scam offer! 
- Mor Furniture For Less - HORRIBLE quality - warranty scam! 
- Mor Furniture - Cheap price absolutely not worth the hassle! 
- TRS/MOR FURNITURE - CHANGING FINANCING PRICE 
- Mor Furniture - Deceptive Return Policy
- Mor Furniture For Less - service warranty
- Mor Furniture For Less - bill
- Mor Furniture For Less - mattress cover
- Mor Furniture For Less - zz savant everfeel plausible queen
- Mor Furniture For Less - product and customer service