Mor Furniture For Less / HORRIBLE quality - warranty scam!
August of last year I purchased a couch, loveseat and sofa chaise at the Tempe, AZ Showroom. In June, I discovered one of the boards was sticking out the back of both the couch and loveseat - nails are visibly poking through the fabric plus in the same left corner of the deck of the couches is ripped. I paid $50 for a technician to come out and possibly repair the couches since it was passed the 1st 30 days of purchase. Apparently the frame is broken on both. The warehouse is trying to tell me that damage is due negligence on my part and that I took to long to report the problem, which means the warranty is null & void. They want to attempt to fix it, however are not giving me any guarantees if they are unable to. If I am the only individual who resides in the home, how in the world would it be possible to break both frames and they are not considering this to be a manufacturer’s defect?! The technical could not tell me how basic sitting or laying on the couch could break the frame in less than a year nor could he back up the quality of their furniture. I currently am disputing their accusations of negligence.
More Mor Furniture For Less Complaints & Reviews
- Mor Furniture For Less - Scam offer! 
- Mor Furniture - Cheap price absolutely not worth the hassle! 
- TRS/MOR FURNITURE - CHANGING FINANCING PRICE 
- Mor Furniture - Deceptive Return Policy
- TRS?RAC Acceptance MOR furniture - Deceptive financing 
- Mor Furniture For Less - service warranty
- Mor Furniture For Less - bill
- Mor Furniture For Less - mattress cover
- Mor Furniture For Less - zz savant everfeel plausible queen
- Mor Furniture For Less - product and customer service