Mor Furniture / Terrible experience!

1 El Cajon, CA, United States Review updated:

Don't ever use HSBC Retail services if you want to apply for credit at MOR Furniture. You will absolutely regret it. The customer services is as poor as it can get. Don't expect them to be able to answer your questions and don't expect any return letters or phone calls. When you ask them a simple question, they all acted like robots and spit out the same ridiculous answers. They claim they can't access your account past one year. They claim they have not made any mistakes. Don't believe me... go to /link removed/ or householdwatch.com or complaintboard.com and type in HSBC Retail Services. Once my account is paid off I will never ever purchase from MOR Furniture. I even went through them to try to resolve my problems with HSBC and they told me just to pay my bill and shut up.

Ka

Comments

Wh
  1st of Jun, 2009

see, I have never had a problem... then again I always paid my bill on time every time. Maybe this is the real issue?

Tw
  19th of Sep, 2009

If you just paid your bill like you're SUPPOSED TO, you wouldn't be having issues. It's funny how it's THIER fault you can't pay YOUR bills!!