Money Network / won't release my money

1 7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway 3rd floorCordova, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-913-0900

My pay went on this "money network check acct. " for about 3 months. I didn't use the card because of a transaction fee to withdraw my money using the card. I waited until all my money was done going on the card so i could withdraw all with one check. A few months went by and when i called to find out the total, they said that the account had a hold on it. To release this hold i had to fax my ss card and a license. I did this. Then i called and they said i had to fax them a copy of my passport because of the "patriot act". I am 17 and don't have a passport. I was then told i needed to give them a school id or a credit card. So again i faxed my license and a credit card. When i called back they said they never received this. Now i have faxed to them all three, license, credit card and ss card. Now they have said that my address is different on my license then it is on their file. So they cant release my money again. Even my district manager called and got the run around. Now what do i do. They owe me three months pay!

• Desi G's Response, Jul 28, 2017

Can't Remember The Password

Sa

Comments

• Tu
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Money Network - Unauthorized purchase
    Waukesha
    Wisconsin

238 dollars was deposited onto my card on June 26th and I've only made one purchase since then. Now my available balance is 151 dollars this doesn't make any sense

27th of Oct, 2018
    Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com - I will sue this company
    Picayune
    Mississippi

My account is on hold ...I submitted my info...everyone is telling lies. I am going to sue this company. Holding my funds and my card is locked. I need my money asap. I will report this to the BBB asap

• Ba
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Money Network - Money Transfer To Personnal Account.
    Sacramento
    California

I have sent 700$ to personnal account online from my money network account. but he still didn't receive after 3 hours. And 700$ cut out from my money network account. so what can i do!!!

• Pa
    Money Network - blocked card

I have been trying to get y card unblocked for the past 4 months and no matter what I send in terms of Identification I cant get my card unblocked

• Na
    Money Network - wrong number
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

I was told to call a number and the number doesn't go through so that I could get verified for my identity. the number I was given was 866-359-3083..

Money Network - Money Network

This card is terrible and they need to go out of business. They don't deserve my business. And the only reason I have this card is because forced it's employee to take it but they should drop it. And I think all businesses should drop it. This is the worst debit card I've ever had.

• Ps
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Money Network - The mobile app not working!?
    Malden
    Missouri
    Moneynetwork.Com

The past few times I have tried to view my balance on the mobile app they are having technical difficulties and I am forced to call the number which takes a lot longer.

• Da
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Money Network - Customer Service
    Phoenix
    Arizona

Customer Service Is Going Thru technical difficulties and I can't activate a check to pay my bill has been like this for a few day and this is really upsetting me because I assumed it would be resolved quickly

• Sh
      2nd of Nov, 2018

Money network is fullb bs. I've been banking with them for 11 years but after the service I received today I will be transferring my fund somewhere else. I'm was on hold for a while to speak with a supervisor apparently she could not find one was I was told so she put me back on hold. I waited again then she call went back to be answered next line so I'm waiting and waiting no one come to the phone. I hang up and call back once I put my last 4 and my d.o.b it goes straight to before this they alway pick up fast. I think they blocked me from calling.

4th of Nov, 2018
    Money Network - My money in my account

Ok so I don't know what is going on with my card or what you guys are doing but money from my card is mysteriously disappearing from my account and not a couple dollars it's hundreds of dollars and it doesn't shows where it goes. I want this fixed !!!

• Qu
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Money Network - My card

It's been two weeks and my card havnt came

• Mi
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Money Network - Money network card
    Hornbrook California
    Dishnetwork.com

Fraud on my card tryed stopping it 3 days before it went through...they let it go through...no my money is stolen by dish network ...and no help from money network...I live in a rv don't even have a TV

11th of Nov, 2018

13th of Nov, 2018
    Money Network - they couldnt help me
    El Paso
    Texas

I contacted customer service for help on a money transfer to another account I accidentally sent the transfer to an existing transfer account but was the wrong one I called to see if I can cancel she told me no I wasn't able to get my money back nor cancel the transfer I want to speak to someone with a higher power from money network

• Be
      6th of Jan, 2019
    Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com - Comcast
    1200 Northwood
    Baytown
    Texas

On November 30 Comcast took 120.41 out of my account. I call them they say that there record dose not show it and I do not have an account with them.

• Ru
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com - unauthorized card charges
    unknown

I am complaining about a charge from Eye Serum on my card # 4682710115206501 in the amount of $93.80 which I did not make. My dispute # is cms201811270336132430. I did not make this charge so I feel I should be reimbursed for this amount. This is a fraudlant charge. It seems as if someone confiscated my card information. Thank you very much .