Money Networkwon't release my money

S Review updated:

My pay went on this "money network check acct. " for about 3 months. I didn't use the card because of a transaction fee to withdraw my money using the card. I waited until all my money was done going on the card so i could withdraw all with one check. A few months went by and when i called to find out the total, they said that the account had a hold on it. To release this hold i had to fax my ss card and a license. I did this. Then i called and they said i had to fax them a copy of my passport because of the "patriot act". I am 17 and don't have a passport. I was then told i needed to give them a school id or a credit card. So again i faxed my license and a credit card. When i called back they said they never received this. Now i have faxed to them all three, license, credit card and ss card. Now they have said that my address is different on my license then it is on their file. So they cant release my money again. Even my district manager called and got the run around. Now what do i do. They owe me three months pay!

• Updated by Desi G · Jul 28, 2017

Can't Remember The Password

• Updated by peechez247 · May 01, 2019

Case # CMSCMS201904260508559180 FOR UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE

• Ro
    Ronnie Crownover Oct 17, 2020

I have a money network card account with my current employer. I also had one with my previous employer. I hadn't used the old account in 2 years and cut up the card. I recently received a letter saying money network was switching banks and would be issuing new cards.. I had not received my new card when it was time for them to deactivate the old card so I requested a new one. Before I received the one I ordered I found the one they sent me first. I set it up for direct deposit at my work. Well when pay day came around they said there was a hold on my account until I sent them something verifying my s.s. #. They said fax an i.d. and anything with my social on it. I couldn't find my s.s. card so they said a w-2 would suffice. They said it would be 2 business days for the update to hit. 3 days later they say they just received my documents and call back in 2 more days. Meanwhile I get the other card I ordered in the mail and notice it's a different account #. I activate this card with no issue but there's no money on it. Turns out the first card they sent was a replacement card for my previous employer account Wich I didn't even know was open. So I call them hoping the hold is lifted and they say they got my documents but I need to send a copy of my s.s. card Wich is lost. My employer calls them asking that they send my money back and the tell them the same thing. To me this makes no sense. I have one card account there with no hold. This account has the same name bday address as the other and has my s.s. # on file. Why make me verify all my info for one account but you let the other remain active. This is a scam. So many stories on here. I just hope I get my hard earned paycheck. Been over a week and I'm struggling. Any advice

• Kr
    Krystal Busby Oct 21, 2019

A purchase was. Made for 60 dollars at walamart

• Ni
    Nicole Houle Sep 28, 2019

I have been missing money out of my account every other week and i have no idea where it goes or how to find out where it has gone. And my account is at a balance of -.30 which i dont understand because theirs no way to overdraft on their if its debit which it is.

• Om
    Omer Horne Sep 11, 2019

I am living in USA i am USA citizen, when i put my all details on this form money network not accept my new account application PLZ help me
    https://prepaidcard.moneynetwork.com/gprportal/employee/enrollment.html?orgId=148 this URL working or not plz some one guide me
    other wize i try other banks
    Thanks

• Ju
    Jude Bursa Jul 21, 2019

I ordered this product on July 3rd haven't received yet it says 7 to 10 day delivery. I waitedd 12 days and emailed them twice .I want my $12.95 refunded to my account . Order number was #111907. I have enclosed order confirmation . Ty

• Bo
    Bobby Stephens Jul 15, 2019

Your customer rep [censored]ed up my issue number now I have to wait another 3 to 5 days just to receive my hard working money an now my rent is late money network is trash an you better pay for my late fee. An hire some dam people who speak English clearly yo [censored]!!!

• Pe
    peechez247 May 07, 2019

unauthorized charge

• Sh
    Shawn Trent Mar 11, 2019

It has been a week since I made a purchase on this card. They keep saying "We cannot find the documents you have sent." I FAXED THEM SEVEN TIMES. Now that they have my pay stub, they now require another paper.

• Ru
    ruby curties Feb 11, 2019

I am complaining about a charge from Eye Serum on my card # [protected] in the amount of $93.80 which I did not make. My dispute # is cms201811270336132430. I did not make this charge so I feel I should be reimbursed for this amount. This is a fraudlant charge. It seems as if someone confiscated my card information. Thank you very much .

• Be
    Bernard Sam Sam Jan 06, 2019

On November 30 Comcast took 120.41 out of my account. I call them they say that there record dose not show it and I do not have an account with them.

jay lopez Nov 13, 2018

I contacted customer service for help on a money transfer to another account I accidentally sent the transfer to an existing transfer account but was the wrong one I called to see if I can cancel she told me no I wasn't able to get my money back nor cancel the transfer I want to speak to someone with a higher power from money network

Chris Clark Nov 11, 2018

My check stub said 122 dollars
    And when it was time for it to be deposited, I only got 97 dollars

• Mi
    Micl Nov 11, 2018

Fraud on my card tryed stopping it 3 days before it went through...they let it go through...no my money is stolen by dish network ...and no help from money network...I live in a rv don't even have a TV

• Qu
    Quaven Clark Nov 04, 2018

It's been two weeks and my card havnt came

Mattsanchez19 Nov 04, 2018

Ok so I don't know what is going on with my card or what you guys are doing but money from my card is mysteriously disappearing from my account and not a couple dollars it's hundreds of dollars and it doesn't shows where it goes. I want this fixed !!!

• Sh
    Shanell Dudley Nov 02, 2018

Money network is fullb bs. I've been banking with them for 11 years but after the service I received today I will be transferring my fund somewhere else. I'm was on hold for a while to speak with a supervisor apparently she could not find one was I was told so she put me back on hold. I waited again then she call went back to be answered next line so I'm waiting and waiting no one come to the phone. I hang up and call back once I put my last 4 and my d.o.b it goes straight to before this they alway pick up fast. I think they blocked me from calling.

• Da
    dave foster1 Nov 01, 2018

Customer Service Is Going Thru technical difficulties and I can't activate a check to pay my bill has been like this for a few day and this is really upsetting me because I assumed it would be resolved quickly

• Ps
    Psychospazz91 Oct 31, 2018

The past few times I have tried to view my balance on the mobile app they are having technical difficulties and I am forced to call the number which takes a lot longer.

Jay Harris Oct 31, 2018

This card is terrible and they need to go out of business. They don't deserve my business. And the only reason I have this card is because forced it's employee to take it but they should drop it. And I think all businesses should drop it. This is the worst debit card I've ever had.

• Na
    Nae Nae Lovee Oct 31, 2018

I was told to call a number and the number doesn't go through so that I could get verified for my identity. the number I was given was [protected]..

• Pa
    Patrick Little Oct 31, 2018

I have been trying to get y card unblocked for the past 4 months and no matter what I send in terms of Identification I cant get my card unblocked

• Ba
    Basharat Javid Oct 28, 2018

I have sent 700$ to personnal account online from my money network account. but he still didn't receive after 3 hours. And 700$ cut out from my money network account. so what can i do!!!

Chamed Oct 27, 2018

My account is on hold ...I submitted my info...everyone is telling lies. I am going to sue this company. Holding my funds and my card is locked. I need my money asap. I will report this to the BBB asap

• Tu
    Tucker3000 Oct 22, 2018

238 dollars was deposited onto my card on June 26th and I've only made one purchase since then. Now my available balance is 151 dollars this doesn't make any sense

• Yo
    Youa Vang Oct 22, 2018

Called asking why I never received my the card with my name on it and was told by your representative Jake that he doesnt have that information. I told him to report it lost or stolen and to send me a new one and he said there is a $5 charge. Uh, yall never sent it and you have the guts to charge me $5? You guys are a joke.

• Ro
    Robert Valvonis Oct 22, 2018

I have included a copy of a letter dated July 5th, for a return of unauthorized charges in the form of a check.

• As
    Ashunte Pearson Oct 22, 2018

Is there seriously no security code? I want to pay my bills online but cant...they dont seem to have a security code for these cards...

• De
    Desi G Oct 21, 2018

Cant Reset My Password For The Account

• Ly
    Lydia Springer Oct 15, 2018

i want my money now! I may have to call better business bureau

• Am
    Ambernicole1945 Sep 18, 2018

My paycheck is suppose to already be on my card and my app won't work and i have called the number on the back of the card and it just rings then goes silent and my paycheck isn't on my card. Is money network down?

• Ka
    Kailtynn Sep 16, 2018

HORRIBLE [censored]ING CARD. They will do you dirty!!! Customer service for this card is shady! Doesn’t give you an answer at all. My card was used for fraud and they did nothing to help. I’m a college student and all my money is in my savings account. Can’t [censored]ing touch it till I get my new card and once I do I’m going to imediately take my money off that card and cut it up once I’m done.

Angela85marie Sep 04, 2018

My email is [email protected] I am having the same problem. 108.95 I cancelled with a merchant had the merchant fax three times saing it was cancelled they keep telling me 24 hours 48 hours 10 days 30 days all lies. They say they have not received a fax. I want my money this has been going on since August 17th 2018

Samantha A ST Sep 01, 2018

I am having the same issue regarding verifying my address and then receiving the run-around every time I attempt to activate my account. I received my card in June 2018 from a former employer. One deposit was made before I received my card. Upon attempting to activate it, I am sent directly to the 'next available representative' and given the same spiel by each agent.

First they claim the compliance department has not updated my account. Then they say I can call back in 3-5 business days and there should be an update. Then when I call there is no update and I am asked if I sent the information requested before being placed on an obscenely long hold to only find them again telling me in order to get an update I need to call back in 3-5 business days.

I have been fighting with them to give me my money for almost 3 months. At this point, I have lost all patience with them and informed them that I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, [redacted].com, and pissedconsumer.com. I have also informed them that I am filing a suit against them seeking not only the funds on my card that are mine and being withheld but also seeking punitive damages for the stress and aggravations of being unable to access these funds

I was laid off shortly after receiving my card and my car was repossessed due to their inability to click a button on the computer and allow me access to my card. You can file complaints as well with your local consumer reporting agencies as well as online at the above mentioned sites. I recommend seeking a consumer rights attorney to assist you in retrieving your funds and then close the account once access has been granted.

• Ds
    D Simp Aug 28, 2018

Card has been on hold for 3 weeks due to error by call center worker. Have sent every form of ID still no Help. Compliance department and actual Money Network team are two different companies, they are never on same page waiting to use payroll for 21 days!

Marlon Jones Aug 21, 2018

I used an atm on Feb. 23, 2018 on clarksville pk and didnt receive my money. My email: [email protected] I need my money back on my card. My name is Marlon Jones

Jamaica bromell Aug 21, 2018

I put in my card # to retrieve my password and or user name and it won't take my info! I have an Visa adp card and I am a esa associate!

• Ba
    BarbieBlaze Aug 20, 2018

03/02/2018 fraudulent charges were made at 3 different walmarts local to me. I immediately reported it. They denied my fraud dispute! HOW?!

• Ni
    Nicole1999 Aug 15, 2018

I'm trying to transfer my money from paypal to my card and my money keeps getting declined. IM CALLING and have called the customer service like 3 TIMES ALREADY AND NO ONE IS PICKING UP MY CALL !!! IM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY I WOULD JUST LIKE TO HAVE MY MONEY !!!

Christne Sep 14, 2017

Hello I'm a associate of Wal-Mart, I use the money network card for my paycheck. I transferred some funds to my secondary card and their automated system had a mis function and sent my funds to a account that does not exist . It's been fourteen days I haven't received my funds yet. I have been calling then every day talking to different supervisors and no help at all. I hate this card I will never use this card never

• Ih
    ihatemoneynetwork1234 Jul 31, 2017

My card has been on hold thru money network since January. I've done everything they have asked for and they are still refusing to unhold my money. I have a 9 month old son who I need to provide for as well as bill that need to be paid for, I've been struggling with them and they are no help, they only say, sorry for the inconvenience" and tell me they never received my fax over and over. This is really frustrating and I don't know what else to do. I can't even transfer my money off my card to access it but they sure can charge me a maintenance charge for not using it. when it's because of them that I cannot use it.