Mobily Smart Sim / Mobily Data/Smart sim card network is very weak through out the day every day!

Jul 18, 2015
I bought a mobily smart sim card for about 3 weeks now. Every day i have to experince this irriating weak internet connection that hardly even connects to anything. It is very slow and i always get a "no secure connection" problem, which leads to my maximum anger where i want to break my phone.
I would like Mobily company to please kindly provide secure mobily signals all around the kingdom equally like STC does if you want your repuation to be as good as theirs and dont come around telling me to swtich sim cards because i would in a heart beat your network managment is horrible and not done with quality and honesty.
You are a horrible weak useless and money stealing network and i dont recommend anyone to use mobily data sim unless you are sure mobily network is stong in your area which i doubt! Respect your unstaisfied costumers opinion and do something about your weak unequally distributed network coverage!