Mitsubishi /ws-48311 Projection Tv / poor service!
I purchased this HD upgradeable rear projection tv about 5 years ago, and I was generally please with it's performance. In the owners guide that came with the stated in the form of a promise that "We will engineer and manufacture the upgrades necessary so the HD-Upgradeable television you purchased today can be made compatible with near-future advances in digital television and digital interconnectivity". Since when my 2003 model tv was not equipped with a HDMI input when it was manufactured, I tried to find out from Mitsubishi if there was a way for my tv to be upgraded to handle this new digital interconnectivity. AS Promised. I gave up trying to contact them through there e-mail contact after three attempts, and getting no response.
I then started writing to them. After the third writing, I received a response, saying that they tried to reach me by phone without any success, and I should contact their customer service department. After two days of being put on hold for long periods of time, I finally to talk to a real person. I think it was a real person since they seemed to have a bad cold. I was told that there was nothing available now or in the future that would solve my problem.
All I wanted was information about a simple connectivity problem with my $2000 tv, that I expected Mitshubishi might have the answer for. I have written to the company complaining that instead of getting straight answers, all I got from was a run around to a dead end. To this date I have received no response to that letter, and it's been a few months since then. I other have had a similar issue with this company I would appreciate hearing from you.
I think Mitsubishi should at least apologize for making promises it can't keep, and for waisting my time.
After this experience I don't think I'll buy another Mitsubishi product
More Mitsubishi /ws-48311 Projection Tv Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - safety front camera
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - 2015 outlander sport
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - service and guarantee
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - outlander 2017 type 5 big problem