Midland Funding / Ignoring Validation of Debt Letter Requests
Company has ignored my request to Validate Debt they are attempting to collect on behalf of Midland Funding. They have also filed a lawsuit (May 9, 2008) that I only became aware of in January 2009. Company failed to serve me with a summons for said lawsuit (sent to an address I did not reside in 2008). Company filed in January 2009 an application for entry of default judgement which read that I have refused to pay on a debt. Midland Funding is a third party collections company that buys up old debt (specifically in my case credit card debt from a company that went out of business in 2003). Midland has reported delinquency of debt as 7/2007 which is inaccurate information. A pre-trail conference has been requested. The lawsuit information I have received reads that I entered into a contractual agreement with Midland Funding to secure a credit card. The credit card that is in question was issued by First Consumers National Bank who closed their doors in 5/2003.
More Midland Funding Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - installment payment
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - a debt that was in 2008
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior