Midland Funding / Ignoring Validation of Debt Letter Requests

1 Phoenix, United States Review updated:

Company has ignored my request to Validate Debt they are attempting to collect on behalf of Midland Funding. They have also filed a lawsuit (May 9, 2008) that I only became aware of in January 2009. Company failed to serve me with a summons for said lawsuit (sent to an address I did not reside in 2008). Company filed in January 2009 an application for entry of default judgement which read that I have refused to pay on a debt. Midland Funding is a third party collections company that buys up old debt (specifically in my case credit card debt from a company that went out of business in 2003). Midland has reported delinquency of debt as 7/2007 which is inaccurate information. A pre-trail conference has been requested. The lawsuit information I have received reads that I entered into a contractual agreement with Midland Funding to secure a credit card. The credit card that is in question was issued by First Consumers National Bank who closed their doors in 5/2003.

Comments

• Si
      13th of Oct, 2009

My debt was a result of identy theft and fraud, was and still is under invesigation, this made absolutley no difference to these jerks even after giving them the case number proving that it was not my debt.Now that the crimminal has been caught and charged with 5 other felonies furthure proving that I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH, they ignore my calls for return of money they unjustly took from me, they are crimminals them selves.They may have the upper hand when it comes to using the court system to inable their cowardly acts, 5 minutes in the ring with me and all you will hear is their wimpers and THE SOUND OF THEIR BODIES BREACKING AS I TAKE THESE SPINLESS COWARDS DOWN!