Midland funding, LLC / Complaint
I received a call at work today by Midland Funding. The guy didn't even identify himself or the reason he was contacting me. He just asked my name and proceeded to say "are you aware that you are in default on a $3500 debt?"
I thought I was hearing things...I said "excuse me?" He repeated himself, still not identifying who he was or where he was calling from. After I asked him several times, he finally said who he was. I explained that I just got the letter in the mail yesterday. He started to threaten a lawsuit and wage attachment if it wasn't paid within a week. Then he tries to tell me it needs to be paid by the end of the day! What a liar. I came home and looked at the letter only to find that I have 30 days. Isn't this against the law??? A debt collector MUST identify themselves right away and they are not supposed to contact you at work. Am I wrong?
More Midland funding, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - a debt that was in 2008
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior
- Midland Funding - Poor Service