Midland funding, LLC / law suit

1 3311 Richmond Avenue STE 307Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Midland Funding is sueing me. They have hired Jay taylor. how can these corrupt companies get away with this. This is for a credit card 5yrs old. I don't owe this.

Jh

Comments

Oh
  4th of Mar, 2010

they are sueing me via javitch, block, & rathbone llp out of cleveland. for a credit card i had at lease 4 maybe 5 years ago. having surgeyr and money is tight as it is, dont need the attaching my wages when i do get back to work. i was having financial problems when they called a while back, and told them when i became more financially stable, i'd like to set up payment arrangements, but they wanted at least half of what i owed up front as a "promise" to repay the total amount. i love how these companies call an inability to pay a refusal, there is huge difference. one is lack of funds, the other is ignorance. anyone with any advice how to go about dealing with this, please let me know. asap, my surgery date is coming in 5 days and i will be out of work for 6 weeks. which i'm sure the court date will be within that time period. this hit me out of no where.

stunned in ohio.