Midland Credit Management (MCM) / They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
I originally had an account with Sears/Citibank. In 2012, just before I lost everything and became homeless, I addressed a letter to my creditors explaining my financial dilemma and basically asking them to cancel credit cards. I had not used the card since October 2011. Although I was unemployed and had no income, I tried endlessly to work out an affordable payment plan and make payments. They always thought I could make greater payments.
Recently, I was sued by Midland, and in court the attorney who represented Midland stated that interest continued to accumulate, although I had asked that the account be closed in May 2012. The Midland attorney alleged that the account was not closed until 2014; two full years after I had asked them to close the account. I fought to have the interest removed, because they did not respect/grant my wishes. The Midland attorney stated that they did not have to respect or grant my wishes.
More Midland Credit Management (MCM) Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - installment payment
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - a debt that was in 2008
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior
- Midland Funding - Poor Service