Menu

GLA Collection Company Customer Support Outstanding
14 Resolved
0 Unresolved
100% of 14 complaints were resolved
Resolving 100% of reviews, GLA Collection Company showcases exceptional dedication to customer satisfaction, investing in resources and prioritizing concerns. This rare achievement boosts loyalty, reputation, and proves the company's commitment to going above and beyond.
100% of 14 complaints were resolved
File a complaint
Table of contents
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GLA Collection Company has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of GLA Collection Company. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Overview of GLA Collection Company customer experience

GLA Collection Company, operating through gla-payments.com, has been the cause of numerous consumer complaints. Customers have been complaining about their unprofessional behavior, rude and dismissive customer service, and their inability to properly communicate with clients. Moreover, they have been accused of erroneous billing, harassing phone calls and threats to take legal action. Many consumers have reported of being subjected to overbearing debt collectors, who continuously call and text to make payments. Additionally, the company has been accused of charging hidden fees, which have left many clients with bloated outstanding bills. Such unethical practices by GLA Collection Company have left consumers feeling exploited, and have resulted in poor online reviews. Stay clear of this company if you value professional and courteous services.

GLA Collection Company complaints 14

Sort by:

Newest GLA Collection Company reviews & complaints

F
GLA Collection Company has left an official reply on this complaint.

GLA Collection Company Gla is reporting wrong information on my credit report plus my medicaid paid for the account

Gla is reporting wrong information on my credit report plus my medicaid paid for the account...the balance should be $0

R

GLA Collection Company Falsely reported account on credit bureaus

Falsely reported account on credit bureaus. Never heard of GLA ccollections. Do not have outstanding medical bills. Fully covered by *** with no deductables.

GLA Collection Company Company reported a write off to credit bureau

Company reported a write off to credit bureau. The bill they are trying to collect is a workers comp claim. I worked for *** and was injured on the job. Sent to see Dr. This $50 is the copay on one of those visits. I have communicated this to *** many times as well as GLA. I want this removed from my credit report NOW

Hide full review
Is GLA Collection Company legit?
GLA Collection Company earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

SAFETY NOTICE: ComplaintsBoard has analyzed GLA Collection Company and determined that it has perfect credibility and is completely trustworthy, with a legitimacy rating of 100%.

GLA Collection Company resolved 100% of 14 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

The age of GLA Collection Company's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Gla-payments.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows GLA Collection Company website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Gla-payments.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Gla-payments.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from GLA Collection Company.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:
  • Gla-payments.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The gla-payments.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • GLA Collection Company protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Our Conclusive Verdict: After a thorough evaluation of this company, we highly recommend doing business with them. Our assessment shows that they are trustworthy, reliable, and committed to providing a safe and secure experience for their customers.
L
GLA Collection Company has left an official reply on this complaint.

GLA Collection Company They are harassing me calling at least once per day using robo callers

They are harassing me calling at least once per day using robo callers. Under the law, if you call someone more than 3 times in a row and they don't answer that's harassment. They have called me at least 20 times even though I haven't responded because I already worked out a payment date next month that apparently these slime balls are not honoring.

A
GLA Collection Company has left an official reply on this complaint.

GLA Collection Company I received a bill from G LA collection company regarding creditor *** for client *** account number ***

I received a bill from G LA collection company regarding creditor *** for client *** account number ***. Debtor pin ***. Amount 423.28 I have no knowledge of any outstanding debt nor have I had any surgery in almost 5 years. I have emailed the company in writing mar 8, 2021. This is an erroneous claim. Please address promptly.

GLA Collection Company has left an official reply on this complaint.

GLA Collection Company I paid off all the accounts that I had with GLA Collections on May 4th and they informed me that they would send the paid receipt or whatever

I paid off all the accounts that I had with GLA Collections on May 4th and they informed me that they would send the paid receipt or whatever they send, to the credit agencies to have removed in 72 hours. I am trying to move and not able to unable this is off my credit. I am permanently disabled and need to get this fixed so I don't lose any help to get moved. Can someone please help. I can upload the paid receipt as well

A

GLA Collection Company GLA Collections Co

GLA Collections Co. put a collection against my credit which made my credit drop 100 points. They stated that I have medical bills from *** but I have not been to *** for any reason nor do i know how has. They have not tried to contact me through phone email, or mail. GLA just sent whatever bill to Collections. I need to understand what this bill is and what makes me responsible for whatever they file Collections against me.

I
GLA Collection Company has left an official reply on this complaint.

GLA Collection Company I have sent gla a certified debt validation letter march 3

I have sent gla a certified debt validation letter march 3. i have tried to resolve this matter and I have yet to receive a response. the debt collector refused to comply with the FDCPA and will not validate the debt, yet they continue to try to collect the debt. i have sent a complaint to ftc and they replied saying they received the letter and have talked to me numerous times. which is totally false. i sent a second complaint to ftc then they said they have.

G

GLA Collection Company *** had a bill sent to GLA collections in error

had a bill sent to GLA collections in error. We had filed for a payment plan with *** which they granted after they had already sent the bill to collections. Between that time, I had made one payment on the bill to GLA collections in the amount of $41.83. Then *** recalled the bill from GLA collections and re-billed me for the whole amount. They advised they had not received payment from GLA that they could see and informed me that I would need to get a refund from GLA. I contacted GLA and they stated they did not provide refunds. They are essentially stealing $41.83 from me and I want it back.

G
GLA Collection Company has left an official reply on this complaint.

GLA Collection Company My account from the *** (the original creditor) was sent to GLA by mistake on August 25

My account from the *** (the original creditor) was sent to GLA by mistake on August 25. I contacted the original creditor and they took the debt back from GLA on August 30. GLA never contacted me about the debt or made any attempts to collect, however in December they reported three collections accounts to my credit report. I contacted the original creditor and they confirmed that they did, in fact, take the debt back in August. However, GLA refuses to admit that the debt was taken back and they will not remove it from my credit report. I even contacted GLA on December 31 and the representative admitted to me that they did not own the debt, yet insisted that they would not remove it from my credit unless the original creditor contacted them again because "they did not have any record of the debt being taken back."

S

GLA Collection Company Contacted GLA Collections via phone 12/18

Contacted GLA Collections via phone 12/18. Discussed possible account settlement. Creditor informed me that even if I paid the amount shown in collections ($446) that it had increased due to "interest fees/charges". I then asked for proof of claim, itemized receipt or anything that could show proof of charges before I made payment & creditor refused to provide any of it because quote "the account is too old". Creditor did state that she would enter it as a "dispute" on my account. I have filed disputes with *** and *** as of today and will be mailing a certified letter requesting again proof of charges tomorrow 1/8 to GLA Collections. I stated that I was willing to pay the $446 and the creditor informed me that it still would not settle my account due to those "interest fees/charges" which they cannot produce proof of. According to them I actually owe in the sum of and exceeding $600?

GLA Collection Company I received a collection notice from this business

I received a collection notice from this business. At the time, I contacted the business and spoke with ***. I informed him that this bill should have never been in collections as I do not have a bill for the amount his company sent me the notice for and I have also paid the business directly any amounts related to billing. He said he would contact the company (per the terms listed on the notice that any disputes I submit to the company within 30 days of receiving the notice would be investigated). However, 2 months later the company submits this bill to all three credit bureaus. I called back and spoke with the same man, ***. He could not give me any information on him contacting the original creditor to verify the validity of the bill. So, he submitted a bill fraudulently to the credit bureaus that does not exist and he did not verify. He needs to do his due diligence in verifying the validity of bills and also needs to delete this off my credit report.

N
GLA Collection Company has left an official reply on this complaint.

GLA Collection Company IN AUGUST GLA COLLECTIONS PUT A BALANCE 0F 146.03 ON MY CREDIT ON BEHALF OF ***

IN AUGUST GLA COLLECTIONS PUT A BALANCE 0F 146.03 ON MY CREDIT ON BEHALF OF ***. ON JULY 22 I WENT TO *** AND PAID THE ENTIRE 146.03 BALANCE. THE BILLING LADY NOTIFIED GLA COLLECTIONS I OWE A ZERO BALANCE. I ALSO CALLED TO TELL GLA COLLECTIONS TO TAKE IT OFF MY CREDIT REPORT THAT IT IS PAID FOR. THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD 30 DAYS BUT THAT THEY WASN'T AWARE THAT I HAD PAID THE BALANCE OFF WITH ***. I THEN WENT ON *** AND FILED A DISPUTE THINKING THAT THIS WOULD GET THEM TO HAVE TO REMOVE THIS FROM MY CREDIT REPORT BECAUSE I FIGURED THIS WOULD FORCE THEM TO HAVE TO INVESTIGATE THIS AND IF THEY DID IT HONESTLY THEN THEY WOULD SEE I OWE THEM NOTHING. BUT THE RESULTS OF THE INVESTIGATION WAS THAT THIS INFORMATION IS ACCURATE. WHICH IS A LIE BECAUSE I PAID THE FULL 146.03 ON JULY 22 TO ***. AND I HAVE A RECEIPT TO PROVE IT I ALSO HAVE WHERE IT CLEARED MY BANK ACCOUNT.

E
GLA Collection Company has left an official reply on this complaint.

GLA Collection Company G.L.A. Collection Company, Incorporated have been contacting me for two years with reference to a bill sent to them for collections from ***

G.L.A. Collection Company, Incorporated have been contacting me for two years with reference to a bill sent to them for collections from ***e (***). Immediately when I first received their communication (GLA), I contacted *** to verify any outstanding balances needing to be paid. I followed up with GLA to advise them that I did not have any balances due. Unfortunately the harassing calls continued from GLA via Robotic Operators and live receptionist. I responded to GLA numerous times to advise I do not have any balances due, but it still has not sufficed. Today, Aug 28, 2020 I had another call with representative *** from GLA who informed advised me of the attempt to collect a debt dialogue and yet again after the conversation with ***. I contacted *** to cross reference any account debts. To date I do not have any outstanding balances due. *** advised they do not use GLA as a collection agency nor do they have any history of visits/bills GLA have referenced. I also reached out to *** to check on medical records and bills and confirmed that there are no outstanding balances. I decided to follow up with GLA again after confirming I do not have any debts owed and was received by GLA representative ***. *** was very rude, evasive towards assisting me with resolving the account issues. He placed me on hold 3 times for over 45mins stating that he has other calls to handle. I put forth multiple dials to attempt to verify my accounts were going to be closed. One dial I received *** who advised that since she had not had any response to the provider alleging debts she is going to close my account with approval from her supervisor. I went to the GLA website and noticed they have ComplaintsBoard.com and other affiliated partners, so I wanted to make the ComplaintsBoard.com clear of this business practices in effort to bring awareness of their partnership.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

GLA Collection Company contacts