Midland Credit Management / Credit at the bureaus not reported good

In Feb 2005, I made an arrangement to pay an amount to resolve an issue with them, which I did timely. Impressively it has taken until April 2008 to resolve the issue with them. Because the information was not properly reported to the credit bureaus I have an impressive house mortgage rate over 9.8% and other loans with incredibly higher than average percentage rates. I can only dream of nice things and know that someone else will have grand opportunities. Its funny, I do what I am supposed to do and its others around me who have the strength to make it unfair for me, and their is nothing I can do except for happily have less than those who are more fortunate.

Va

Comments

• Wo
      18th of Nov, 2008

Last, sat I had finally had it with midland credit and thier lawyers, I sent them a letter of :"validation" to be more exact the secound time I sent them the same communication.This has been going on for possibly a year now and it's time to settle this matter once and for all, Time is on my side now, I want my day in court, No aritration!!, I want my day in court win, loose, or draw, it is time to rock and roll, lock ad load, I started to educate myself, and it feels good, so good.WE HAVE RIGHTS!!!I am 62 years old now and in frail health, I got nothing to loose midland hs ruined my credit, with some help from my bad health, but no more, I am fighting back and so should all of you, EDUCATE YOURSELVES, FIGHT BACK .