Midland Credit Management / Scam! Watch out!
I was sent a letter stating that I could pay as low as 50 dollars a month for my debt so I sent them the first payment. The second month I received another statement with the total amount due so I figured that they made a mistake so I sent them another 50 dollar payment. I then looked at my account and noticed that my payments were not being fully deducted from my account so I called them. They told me that since I had not set up a payment schedule with them I was just paying mainly interest. For two payments of 50 dollars my account was only credited 40 dollars. Midland told me that they need at least half of the debt or at least 250 dollars a month. So why did they mail me a letter stating that I could pay 50 dollars a month? Has anyone had this happen to them with these scammers?
More Midland Credit Management Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland funding, LLC - unjust law suit 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - installment payment 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - a debt that was in 2008
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior