Midas / I have never seen such unprofessional
June 17, 08 I took my car to Midas to have the muffler welded back on. I was told, I needed new convertor, entire new
exhaust system. I asked about flow masters, quoted $199.00 ea ON SALE.Total
for all work $1200.00
Car is on lift, mechanic undoes exhaust
system, just lets it fall. this put pressure on muffler causing it to press
against back bumper, and creasing and
cracking it. Mechanic tells me he can
fix it.I get manager, he screams, 'We did
not do this, Get out of here now.
Mechanic brings car down, he is mad
slams car door as hard as he can I go
get manager again, they both tell me,
he(the mechanic)did not slam my door
nor damage my bumper.They are demand-
ing I leave(without securing exhaust
system).I call police, when he came
manager is threating to put a Mechanics
Lein on my car for all the work they
have done."What work".Police advise me
to leave as they can claim work they have not done.
Same day took mycar to Medina and Sons
I did not need convertor, nor exhaust
system.They welded my muffler on $35, I bought two flow masters $89.99 ea.
TOTAL $230.00 and when they disconne-
ted system, they sat it on device. Did
not just let it fall.
I left Midas with a damaged bumper, a
damaged door, window will not work and
metal brace to my muffler is missing.
I have never seen such unprofessional
behavior in my life. I am going to post
this on every site I can.
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas International Corporation - Drugs being used on the premises
- Midas International Corporation - unfair estimating practices at midas of wausau (wisconsin)
- Midas International Corporation - air conditioner
- Midas International Corporation - oil change
- Midas International Corporation - replacement filter at last oil change