Midas / rudness from midas manager

1 Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2861 S Alma School

There was not any courtesy from the MIDAS Manager from this store when you called to check on the warranty of a previous job done about six months ago. I went to another car center to get an oil change and was informed that the oil pan had to be changed because the oil plug would not seal properly. They could not make any oil change. I called the MIDAS Manager to see if he could give me an appointment to check on that oil pan thinking that I had bought that part from them with a warranty. He was very defensive and rude and gave a lecture about breaking something of my mother's. His behavior was childish and extremely rude and certainly not the proper customer service experience that I expect as a repeat MIDAS customer. I came with a serious problem this person and I was treated by him like if the last thing he wanted was my business, and that is what I am going to give to MIDAS. This employee needs to be disciplined and perhaps taught about manners and respect.

Comments

• Te
      8th of Dec, 2012

Or you need to be taught that if you go other places for oil changes that you can't blame one place for a drain plug issue. Metal on metal loosen and tighten over time will wear. Also learn how to tell the whole story! Did they just put a new oil pan on 6 months ago or did they change your oil last? You didn't go back to them for an oil change... So what is it? Just going to who has the best coupon? Ps standard oil change is 3 months/3000 miles.