Midas / rudness from midas manager
There was not any courtesy from the MIDAS Manager from this store when you called to check on the warranty of a previous job done about six months ago. I went to another car center to get an oil change and was informed that the oil pan had to be changed because the oil plug would not seal properly. They could not make any oil change. I called the MIDAS Manager to see if he could give me an appointment to check on that oil pan thinking that I had bought that part from them with a warranty. He was very defensive and rude and gave a lecture about breaking something of my mother's. His behavior was childish and extremely rude and certainly not the proper customer service experience that I expect as a repeat MIDAS customer. I came with a serious problem this person and I was treated by him like if the last thing he wanted was my business, and that is what I am going to give to MIDAS. This employee needs to be disciplined and perhaps taught about manners and respect.
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas auto - engine repair
- Midas International Corporation - vehicle issues after repairs have been made.
- Midas International Corporation - vehical repair service
- Midas International Corporation - muffler installation
- Midas International Corporation - service