Midas / irresponsible and dangerous behavior!
Brought my Nissan Maxima in to Midas in Eatontown New Jersey. The bottom line is that the mechanic let me out of the shop knowing I would get stuck on the road. All he had to do was recommend that I take my other car which was parked there to avoid getting stuck on the road. He didn't tell me there was a risk (read certainty) because, as he said - "It's not my problem".
The new owner's wife was there when it happened, and she agreed with him. Horrible people. They weren't even sorry or polite about the matter.
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - do not want to replace faulty battery
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas International Corporation - diagnostic and repair
- Midas International Corporation - diagnostic abilities & service
- Midas International Corporation - oil change: desk agent contacted me to hit on me by using my personal phone number from my customer account
- Midas International Corporation - exhaust system on my 2010 dodge ram
- Midas International Corporation - quakertown, pa - oil change