Midas / do not want to replace faulty battery
I purchased a car battery from midas in bellville on the 17th january 2009 to the value of r550.8 months the battery appears to giving problems. It clearly states on the battery that it has a 12 months guarantee and not warranty! The sales person refused to replace or exchange it as according him 'it requires to be charged'. The sales guys reckoned that they could send the battery away to be charged but theres a waiting period (Take in on sat, return on tues). No loan battery but a simple and stupid suggestion that I must purchase a battery charger. They made an accusations that there is something wrong with car of which I have told the guys that the vehicle was tested and there was no issues. To my dissappointment, the battery was not replaced and its real poor service of the midas staff and as their policy!
More Midas Complaints & Reviews
- Midas - fraudulent billing and gouging 
- Midas - horrible customer experience 
- Midas - messed up my entire break system 
- Midas - worker scam 
- Midas Inc - MIDAS INC. Immigration Consultants – FRAUDS!!!! - Don't let them play with your career 
- Midas International Corporation - replacement of brake pads, rotors and tyres.
- [Resolved] Midas International Corporation - brakes and rotors "replaced".
- [Resolved] Midas auto - engine repair
- [Resolved] Midas International Corporation - vehicle issues after repairs have been made.
- [Resolved] Midas International Corporation - vehical repair service