Michaels / customer service

1 Cranberry, PA, United States Review updated:

Let me start by saying I have several health issues that make it difficult for me to get out and going to crafts stores brings great pleasure, although I don't get to do it very often. I am also on a fixed income so when I shop I need to use gift cards and coupons and sales. At my last visit to Michael's upon returning home I found an error on receipt so I immediately called the store explained what happened, she said I would get a full refund the next visit. Last night I returned with 50% off one reg priced item and a coupon for scrapbooking items. Plus knowing I had reimbursement for previous visit.
A sales person asked in walking by if I was finding everything I said no but she never broke stride to hear my response let alone help! Then I was approached by another employee to let me know the store was closing! At checkout I tried to explain about previous problem. I was so frustrated after trying to explain and getting no where I said forget it. After leaving it hit me the price didn't seem right for my 4 items for this visit maybe she didn't use my coupons. In the parking lot I saw I was charged full price for an item that was clearly marked down plus she only used one of my coupons. I tried to call the store but of course they were closed. So tired of problems with Michael's my special day could be spent at another craft store.

Da
Oct 29, 2017

Comments

17th of Oct, 2018

You're sick and poor. You don't need to be buying frivolous arts and craft stuff.