MGC Mortgage, Inc. / mortgage loan

1 7195 DAllas ParkwayPlano Texas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-544-9820

My loan was sold to this company (mgc mortgage, inc.) I was sent a statement showing my loan balance, and the payment which is $811.95, I have re-located because of hurricane katrina, paid 13, 568.13 to my former mortgage co, which sold the loan to mgc mortgage, inc. And I was sent a statment showing the mortgage balance 91, 103.92 now after I asked for a payoff, because the property is for sale, by owner, mgc mortgage finally sent me a statement stating I owe them $ 4, 174.72 I need to clear this up immediately! Thank you! Brenda d. Smith bsmith100@tx. Rr.com please get back with me immediately, because I am at my wits end with this company. Thank you! I can be reached at [protected]. Thank you!

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Brenda,

Wondering how you made out with this?

There are several cases getting ready to come together against this company,
    and may news stations are starting to pick up on what is happening.

Myself including hundreds or thousands of others like us have also
    experienced nothing but heachaches dealing with this company what
    seems to be over a span of one year now. Myself personally since July '08

Still do this day I have not received a single statement and we are into
    November now...They took over my mortgage in July!!

Make sure to write them a letter demanding them to review your account,
    and make sure the letter is sent certified mail.

Do you have an attorney that you can talk to? I would suggest
    that you bounce this off him, pertaining to precisely how you
    should word the letter further making sure that it's a qualified letter
    so to speak. I am eager to hear from you.

Thanks

• De
      31st of May, 2009

I agree that MGC Mortgage shouldn't be in business. We have been trying to do a modification on are loan since November 2008. We talk to a different person every time we call, and always get a different answer to are question every time. First don't send any money, then send what you can, then send a certified check in the full of your monthly payment. Then we get a letter saying its in foreclosure. Then they say its still in review. Why is this company still in business????

20th of Oct, 2009

MGC mortgage sucks. they are not professional. I have all of the complaints as all of the above.

5th of Jan, 2010

To all please file a complaint with your state/local Commissioner of Financial Regulations over banking institutions!!! They are helping me and advised that the more complaints the stronger we are! Please! This company is the worst! Please if there are any Md. residents, I am urging you to file.

• Cl
      18th of Jul, 2010

MCG...bought out my loan from bank of america in 2008...and never sent me a statement for my payments for one year...then sent me a statement for 3, 800.00.my monthly was only 216.00they never sent me a letter that they were in ownership of my loan from BOA...Now they want to foreclose our home...[censor]...
    my name is clay wai from guam