MGC, Homecomings, GMAC mortgage — fraudulent activity
It is a mortage shell game. I'm persuing class action, YOU IN!?
Feb 16, 2009
MGC Mortgage, Homecomings Financial, GMAC complaint by Mortgagescams
You were reading a complaint about MGC Mortgage, Homecomings Financial, GMAC.
Filing a new complaint about
Write your Review »
I had a mortgage through Homecomings financial, which offered me a loan modification, then sold my mortgage to MGC, which did not send statements, or give me any information about my loan. It was finally sent to an attorney threatening me with accelerating my loan, and foreclosing. I talked to the loss mitigation department, who claimed he would look into this matter, and get to the bottom of it, and I told him that if we could not reach an agreement, I would pursue legal action. He never called me back about the matter, but two weeks later, I received notice that they (MGC) sold the servicing of my loan to GMAC. I thought that now I have a legitimate company handling my mortgage, but I was wrong. I have sent it my payment as per the modification, but my check was recently sent back to me, saying not to redeposit, and only full payment would be accepted, and now they would pursue foreclosing of my property. I have counsel advising me on actions to take, and now I need all of you. Those of you that refuse to be "strong armed, and threatened", need to contact me, for we need to band together, and file a class action law suit in federal court. They picked the wrong person to mess with, now its time to take a stand.
ITS TIME TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS OURS!!!
More MGC, Homecomings, GMAC mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- MGC Mortgage - fraud and scam
- MGC Mortgage/LNV Corp - fraud
- MGC Mortgage - class action suit
- MGC Mortgage - mgc mortgage class action suit update
- MGC Mortgage - class action suit against mgc mortgage
- MGC Mortgage - very poor start
- MGC Mortgage - not paying property taxes
- MGC Mortgage - does not accept payments
- MGC Mortgage - reporting payment history and foreclosure
- MGC Mortgage, Inc. - loan servicing or lack thereof