Menu
MGC Mortgage
reviews & complaints

MGC Mortgage
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

68 complaints
33 resolved 35 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MGC Mortgage. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello There this is Billybear!! There is a wonderful lawsuit in progress right now against Andrew Beal and others for fraud! and rackeeteering! etc Please think about this people please don' t let these crooks get away with fraud.

S
5:14 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Since 2001 we never been late on our mortgage; but about September 3rd I had been ill & had missed 1 payment on the mortgage held by MGC Mortgage INC. This is connected with my dead mothers estate in which I am the administrator of to this day after her death. So, I notified MGC Mortgage of the problem and instructed them that I would be making the regular...

View 0 more photos
8:32 am

MGC Mortgage - the mortgage has stolen from

MGC Mortgage has redone my mortgage from 6% interest to 10%, from 15 year loan to 30 year loan, and taken all my equity done all without my permission. They also faked my signatue.

4 comments
T

PLEASE BEWARE WHO YOU SPEAK TO AT MGC MORTGAGE BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE ERICA THOMAS WILL NOT TELL YOU SHE IS ATTORNEY! BUT A "LOAN SPECIALIST" or "VP" or WHATEVER THEY WANT TO BE THAT DAY! THESE PEOPLE ARE ONLY OUT TO TAKE YOU HOME. THEY WOULD NOT KNOW "REMOD" IF IT SLAPPED THEM IN THE FACE THEY ONLY FRAUD! STEAL, TAKE, ROB, THIEF, HOODWINK, NEED I GO ON!

T

STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO CONTACT YOUR FRAUDUALENT COMPANY TELL THEM THE THRUTH YOU ARE NOT THE PARTY OF INTEREST AND YOUR FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTATION WILL BE EXPOSED! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NOTE! IF YOU DID YOU WOULD PONY THIS UP COURT! STOP WITH YOUR LIES! JUST BECAUSE ANDREW BEAL DECIDED TO PURCHASE SOME NO GOOD PAPER FROM THE FDIC AFTER THEY PAID HIM MILLIONS ON DEFAULTED LOANS THAT WERE NOT EVEN IN DEFAULT YET IS FRAUD IN IT SELF!
TELL PEOPLE THRUTH ABOUT HOW HE TELLS LIES IN COURT AND GET CAUGHT! TELL PEOPLE HOW HE IS COMMITTING TAX FRAUD! PEOPLE DO THE RESEARCH GO TO THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT'S WEB SITE AND SEE THE COURT CASES FOR YOURSELF.

PLEASE PEOPLE LOOK CLOSELY AT THESE MADE UP ALONGES! AND ASSIGNMENTS LOOK AT THE DATES AND WHO SIGNED THEM THESE ARE ALL FRAUDULENT! I HAVE SPOKEN WITH THESE PEOPLE WHOM SIGNATURES ARE ON THESE MADE UP DOCUMENTS THEY ARE WILLING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PROPERTY.
AND DON'T EVER THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT THIS IS YOUR LENDER BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ! TERRY
CHALLENGE THE MGC MORTGAGE AND LVN, CLMG, BEAL BANK, BEAL FINANCAIL, ETC LOOK AT YOUR DOCUMENTATION DON'T BE FOOLED BY A SHEEP IN WOOLS CLOTHING! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

T

Leah MGC Mortgage IS NOT YOUR LENDER! THEY DO NOT LEND MONEY! THIS IS A LOAN AQUISTATION COMPANY Andrew Beal would never lend anyone money! please don't be confused you must do as I told you and get your documentation together and you must act quickly! You time is running out...Please if you still need help please feel free to call me again thanks Terry

May 03, 2012 3:34 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, I ask the customer who posted this complaint to contact us directly at [email protected] We will be glad to work with you on this issue.

C
5:58 pm

MGC Mortgage - fraud

Our house was destroyed by a fire in april 2008..a insurance check was mailed to mgc/beal bank in July 2008.. The money has not been applied to loan to pay loan off.
They have continued to take money out of escrow to pay for forced placed insurance on something that does not exist, even though we have called and faxed many tiimes. I recieved a letter today stating that are taking over 3000.00 out for insurance again and raising mortgage payment.. They are practicing illegal business practices and I intead to file law suit...

Feb 08, 2012 2:05 pm

K
12:58 am

MGC Mortgage - lon modification

I have been trying ot obtain a loan modification from MGC MOrtgage for two years. They continue to send people out to take photos of my house and ask for documents. They have denied my offer to settle the loan and denied the modiofication.
I would like to file a class action suit agaisnt them but need advice about doing this/

Nov 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Thank you.

W
5:13 pm

MGC Mortgage - Refusing Monthly payment

I am only 2 and 1/2 months with my mortage arrears and MGC refuse to take three months payment, therefore directly allowing the mortage to go into foreclosure. I am not over the 90 days foreclosure period and so this is a direct breach and devious act by MGC. They even appoint a lawyer, when we contact the lawyer he said he does not have nothing or veven a file with our mortage. We are now in our tenth day calling and speaking to 5 different persons in their office, supervisors, customer service personnell and managers who keeps diverting the call around the office refusing to take the payment. Some days when we call you get a different amount to pay and when you try to pay they then say they cant take the payment because it is gone into foreclosure. This is wickedness to the highess level.

5 comments
S
Oct 22, 2009 11:04 am

refuse to answer phones
never call back when leaving a message is only option
playing games with payments and modifcation
i have been trying to modify started in july 2008
still no answer
please help i am going to loss my home after living here for 30yrs

WHAT DO I DO NEXT

May 29, 2009 9:18 pm

I have been trying to get my mortage straitened out for over 5 months.I have western union reciepts and then they tell me those were not accepted(Never heard of that) Option one always wanted Western Union. Now they are still showing me 3, 000 behind and I have made all payments, I think we need a class action lawsuite to protect our properties.I ove about 1/3 of the value of my home and sure don't want to loose it thru a fraud scheme.

M

Terry will only scam you. Don't be a dope again.

Nov 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi my name is Terry
I want to explain to you how you can pay your mortgage you are going about it the wrong way as for Mrknowitall he can go and kick rocks! call me [protected]

Oct 14, 2011 10:53 pm

So is being a deadbeat and not paying your bill on time.

3:12 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

If you have any complaints or comments or concerns about MGC Mortgage aka LNV please go to http://stopmgcmortgagefraud.intuitwebsites.com/ this company has been scamming people for so long and we would like to hear your horrible stories. Please don't think that you are alone because you are not this company has been committing fraud for years and they have...

12:32 am

MGC Mortgage - fraud

I am sorry i need to make a correction this is most important the web site is stopmgcmortgagefraud.com
Against that is stop mgc mortgage fraud.com

Update by tehoward
Sep 29, 2011 12:26 am

If you are being scammed and frauded by MGC Mortgage aka LVN aka Devonhuelm please come and visit our NEW AND IMPROVED WEBSITE and tell us your problems so we can tell the world! We are standing against the one of the biggest FRAUD ARTIST that this country has seen since good ole Bernie Madoff!
MGC Mortgage has been committing fraud since 2008 against the good citizens of the USA and we are tired of it! We are asking everyone whom has been scammed by this company please come and stand with us!

Go to our website and post your comment complaints or concerns at stopmgcmortgage.com

That's right it's me Terry Howard! I have not gone away people I am still here for you all please don't hesitate to call me at anytime [protected]

8:33 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello Everyone I know that it's has been awhile but as you all know I am still helping people fight this monster!! MGC Mortgage/LNV Corp is at it again please don't be fooled by Andrew Beal he is a man with many disguises he is even hiding under Devonhulem please don't be fooled!!! I am asking each and everyone of you to please file a complaint with OFFICE...

9:00 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

If you have a complaint and I know you do the FDIC is the governing agency over Beal Bank/MGC. PLEASE go to www.fdic.gov/consumers the "consumer protection page" hit "quick links" then "consumer assistance" and fill ou the On-line form. Make sure you check the little box that allows the fdic to investigate. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF US.

3:22 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope that your holidays were nice. Mgc Mortgage seems to be still at it they continue to do the same things they have a repeated pattern for the over years don't be fooled 2011 will not be anything differnet. I don't know if anyone noticed THAT THERE NUMBER WAS ONCE AGAIN DISCONNECTED!!! last week Wow this must be the only...

C
1:55 pm

MGC Mortgage - improper foreclosure

To get to the point quickly so the pape doesn't time out...
My wife and I were served "complaint to foreclose" papers on Dec. 2nd 2010. Mortgage co. who is almost impossible to contact says we didn't pay our mortgage since Feb. 2010 and we are 9 thousand dollars in debt. Our checks were cashed money deducted from our checking act. I have the babk statements to prove this. Now we have to hire an attorney ( I have been out of work for a yr. after 24 yrs in business) and go to court. This has been a very tough time on us around the holidays. From what I have read, I is hard to beleive what they have done to "Good" people trying to live the american dream. Another blow in these difficult times. I hope we are able to win this battle. Good luck to the many others out there who are dealing with this and similar issues with their lender

Feb 08, 2011 9:19 pm

The regulating agency over Beal Bank/ MGC is FDIC. go to www.fdic.gov/consumers and choose the consumer protection page then quick links then hit consumer assistance. Fill out the on-line form check the little box tht allows them to investigate and send. For help with the foreclosure contact HUD immediately. I am so sorry for all of us. This not fair. Also, you can contact the Attorney General or Congressman in your state and Texas and ask them to intercede. Good luck!

3:58 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello There MGC Mortgage has stepped up there scam people you must listen to me this will be your last opportinuty to get on board. Today I rec'd a cerfied letter today from MGC Mortgage stating that I once again am in default. I find this funny since I just gave them 30k!! and paid my own taxes and insurance!! and paid them by my records these scam artist...

10:31 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I agree with you totally and that is what I have set out to do. Stop the MGC Mortgage from frauding me. Amoung the fraud they are trying to destory peoples lives there dreams to be homeowners many people dream of the day when they can own their own home it makes people feel good. REMOD's are a trap because they are not really giving you anything they are...

2:04 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been noticing a increase of foreclosures at a rapid pace we MUST move a little quicker now since good Andy Beal seems to be moving quickly. Hello Everyone I am updating you on a few things that we need to do at this time. We need to file a complaint with the FBI I am attaching the link below. Please we must send your complaints asap. Since the FBI...

7:19 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I want to make to make myself clear about MGC Mortgage so that there is NO misunderstanding they don't do RE-MOD please people listen to me. I have been fighting MGC for 2 years and this is why I started this class action suit. I am being told by the attorney that some of you don't have your fact straight and you don't have your documentation ready when...

9:25 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

A MGC loan modification is almost impossible to get these days without extensive attorney help as well as a well prepared case. Throughout the Country, homeowners are completely fed up with MGC and their lack of response to qualified, make sense requests for loan modifications, and the amount of fraud and predatory lending that has turned up in MGC...

12:44 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Listen carefully we don't have much time folks If you live in any of the following states YOU MUST contact me ASAP New York Conn New Jersey Flordia Texas Calfornia Il Washington State MN Now the remaining states MUST also contact me ASAP We are moving forward I must gather as much information as quickly as I can please call me at 860-568-4808 or email...

6:15 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Since no one is serious about joining me on this Class Action Suit at least help yourself by calling and making a with complaint with the FTC (Federal Trade Commissions) please call 877-382-4357 they will not lunch a investigation until they have recieved at least 100 complaints about this company(MGC) please help your self. MGC Mortgage is not regularated...

4:45 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

MGC Mortgage did not pay my property taxes that were due on November 15, 2009. I have contacted them 27 times and have been told the same thing every time: 1) Yes we know we are in violation the our contract with you. 2) Yes, we know that we will have to pay the taxes plus the interest. 3) Yes, we see that your account is marked "urgent pay". 4) No, we do...

MGC Mortgage contacts