MetroPCS / store worker and owner

3-5 Anderson, IN, United States Review updated:

I recently worked for the metro pcs in amderson on s scatterfield. The owner of that store also owns 6 w 29th street. His other employee lisa guzman and i were in a relationship at the time i started working there. On 3/5/2018 lisa guzman and myself kay guzman ended our relationship. On 3/7/2018 she used my work computer to login to my g mail and change all the passwords. She also tried so many times to access my bank account that she locked me out. I told her boss and he refuses to do anything about it. Something needs to be done about this. To my knowledge is that not illegal? She wasnt on any type of payroll or even in his system for the first year of her employment. He paid her cash every week. With no commission. He also charges and allows his employees to double charge their customers so they can pocket the money. Ive been around for a while.

Ka
Mar 14, 2018

Comments

• Li
      26th of Apr, 2018

You forgot to mention that you stole $600 from that employee as well as $400 from your boss. Lmao

• Ka
      26th of Apr, 2018

Much better since Kay left the establishment, the owner ray is all about customer service, Lisa is a tremendous help offering tons of knowledge about the mobile devices, and all around its a great store and establishment, however when kay worked there she over charged me, and was extremely rude. Glad shes left the location & more than happy about the employees that currently work there now.