MetroPCS / store worker and owner
I recently worked for the metro pcs in amderson on s scatterfield. The owner of that store also owns 6 w 29th street. His other employee lisa guzman and i were in a relationship at the time i started working there. On 3/5/2018 lisa guzman and myself kay guzman ended our relationship. On 3/7/2018 she used my work computer to login to my g mail and change all the passwords. She also tried so many times to access my bank account that she locked me out. I told her boss and he refuses to do anything about it. Something needs to be done about this. To my knowledge is that not illegal? She wasnt on any type of payroll or even in his system for the first year of her employment. He paid her cash every week. With no commission. He also charges and allows his employees to double charge their customers so they can pocket the money. Ive been around for a while.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- Metro Pcs Store at 5389 Kirkman Rd #101, Orlando, FL - poor customer service. very rude and unprofessional. lying to customers.
- MetroPCS - metro pcs stores
- MetroPCS - customer service billing
- MetroPCS - debo union for, credit repair, I dont nred a telemarketer, if thats what she is useing a personal line, to do business,
- MetroPCS - cellphone