MetroPCS / store worker and owner
I recently worked for the metro pcs in amderson on s scatterfield. The owner of that store also owns 6 w 29th street. His other employee lisa guzman and i were in a relationship at the time i started working there. On 3/5/2018 lisa guzman and myself kay guzman ended our relationship. On 3/7/2018 she used my work computer to login to my g mail and change all the passwords. She also tried so many times to access my bank account that she locked me out. I told her boss and he refuses to do anything about it. Something needs to be done about this. To my knowledge is that not illegal? She wasnt on any type of payroll or even in his system for the first year of her employment. He paid her cash every week. With no commission. He also charges and allows his employees to double charge their customers so they can pocket the money. Ive been around for a while.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- Metro Pcs - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - Service
- Metro Pcs - Phone service
- Metro Pcs - store agents and customer service
- MetroPCS - my accident and customer service agent named anthony
- MetroPCS - I went to pay for monthly services at the 167th street location in the bronx, new york and was treated rudely and cursed at by the worker.