MetroPCS / cannot transfer to me to a live operator

My payment is due the 10th ea mo. I made an online payment on the 9th of June. 06/11 service disoconnected. I called MetroPCS, customer service told me to call their 3rd party payment proc. co, "Bill Matrix" to confirm pymt was rec'd. I called, they confirmed pymnt was rec'd. I called Metro PCS back with the confirmation #. They told me it would take up to 2 hrs for them to check their computer data base. Service never resumed. I called, they now turned my service back on but only for 2 days while they investigate (again, they say they will investigate further). I gave the Metro PCS customer service rep. the trace # and the reference # my bank shows to confirm they debited my bank account. 2 days later, I get a text msg. saying the case is closed and that I need to pay another month's bill to resume my service. Metro PCS claims they have 24/7 Customer Service. I attempted to call Customer Service after hours, the automated system says it cannot transfer to me to a live operator at this time.

Vo

Comments

• Be
      4th of Apr, 2014

I bought a phone because of the rebate..now they say its not valid..plus I brought my number for another 50$and nothing..this is not cool..liars

• Be