Metro PCS / not informing customers of the change number policy for refunds?
I decided to change phone companies and wanted to take my existing cell phone number with me. When I called Metro Pcs regarding this situation they (customer service employee) felled to inform me that if I cancelled me service after 2 weeks into my cycle I would not be able to get a refund. So, basically I just gave this company after talking to too many people over the pass couple of weeks almost $45 dollars. That money could have went on my 11 year old daughter's first cellphone this she will use while away from home. Man, this company needs alot of customer service classes. They also refused to give me any of my refund or at least put half of it on my daughter's account. Yes, if you are thinking that she needs to contact the main office? I plan to write to them regarding this problem, because like all other American's I work hard for my money and don't have any to give away when I have 4 kids to feed every day.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - Service
- MetroPCS - Experiencing horrible service with my phone and your customer service line 
- MetroPCS - yes another cell phone that you try and get from another metropcs dealer 
- Metro PCS - cell phone service 
- Metro PCS - metro pcs